• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
    fuckkk. sunshine? kp?
    have any idea who did it?
    You're actually pretty spot on .. kp.

Howd you know dude?

Im pretty sure its these young cunts called KPS who are pretty immature and start shit everywhere they go. Quite the burden ...
    Last edited by Guest; 06-13-2011, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• haha im from the area bro. i know what these suburbs are like LOL

oh yeah, kps. how old were they all?

Comment

• haha kps? try hard gangsta dickheads i assume.................... gay as aids.

Also, I am currently using 'google translator' to try talk to german ebay sellers about shipping over wheels. so far I have one guy who is willing ship but just got an email saying that he doesn't have paypal and that i would have to directly deposite the money to his account........ Not sure if that would be a good idea at all. But the wheels are perfect and price is decent. trying to convince him to get a paypal account, but i probably sound like one of those scammer people to him haha... Bloody germans.
        Last edited by USDMem1; 06-13-2011, 06:59 AM.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I've never seen your car around the area bro haha where you from, im from sunshine. Maybe thats what all this is about ahaha
          Um i think they're from 16 - 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            haha kps? try hard gangsta dickheads i assume.................... gay as aids.

Also, I am currently using 'google translator' to try talk to german ebay sellers about shipping over wheels. so far I have one guy who is willing ship but just got an email saying that he doesn't have paypal and that i would have to directly deposite the money to his account........ Not sure if that would be a good idea at all. But the wheels are perfect and price is decent. trying to convince him to get a paypal account, but i probably sound like one of those scammer people to him haha... Bloody germans.
            mass gayz
            lmao, yeah i wouldnt give anyone a direct deposit. PM indomi. He might be able to help you out

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
            I've never seen your car around the area bro haha where you from, im from sunshine. Maybe thats what all this is about ahaha
            Um i think they're from 16 - 18.
            haha from st albans brother. You never see my car in sunshine as i always take the freeway to get to places. Too many cops around sunshine haha

Comment

• Oh no shit? Fair enough .. yeah haha way too much cops down here. Are you going a premeet before the SW meet this month? If so wanna drive down with who ever is from the west side?

Comment

• yep we were actually thinking about that brother. so most likely we will pre-meet prior
                Ill keep you informed!

Comment

• lol shuld south east do a premeet? >< i wouldnt mind though
                  sigpic

Comment

• nothn better than sundays yumcha at goldleaf!
                    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      mass gayz
                      lmao, yeah i wouldnt give anyone a direct deposit. PM indomi. He might be able to help you out
                      Yeh, he just got back to me and he said he is going to get a paypal account sorted out so that we can make the deal if it all works out I will be frothin out of control haha but no way will they be here in time for the SW meet...

It's ridiculous, the amount of awesome wheels with awesome offsets on german ebay is a joke!!

Yeh, I have already been speaking to Indomi about the wheels. he actually tried to get a set shipped over for me but they got lost half way here .......... He is still helping me find another set though
                      Last edited by USDMem1; 06-13-2011, 07:55 AM.
                      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Fucking adventures.

Had an awsome Sunday with cruisy day at work, quick pedal and then off for a feed with some the VW crew, happy snaps at Docklands then saw mate for a good chat.

Anyways, go out to the Espy get looose, find some wild woman and then we we get back to her place we have lost my cars keys and her house keys. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK

I owe someone beers, BJ's, washing what ever becuze they handed both my car keys and house keys to the bar staff. Thank you person. There is some good people around.

And thsee KPS cunts need their skulls cracked.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                          nothn better than sundays yumcha at goldleaf!
                          ..but its monday mangz? haha
                          springy or sunshine?

Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
                          Yeh, he just got back to me and he said he is going to get a paypal account sorted out so that we can make the deal if it all works out I will be frothin out of control haha but no way will they be here in time for the SW meet...

It's ridiculous, the amount of awesome wheels with awesome offsets on german ebay is a joke!!

Yeh, I have already been speaking to Indomi about the wheels. he actually tried to get a set shipped over for me but they got lost half way here .......... He is still helping me find another set though
                          awesome dude. Oh so that was your set? shattered man. Any updates on the lost wheels at all? What happened with your cash? insured?

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                          Fucking adventures.

Had an awsome Sunday with cruisy day at work, quick pedal and then off for a feed with some the VW crew, happy snaps at Docklands then saw mate for a good chat.

Anyways, go out to the Espy get looose, find some wild woman and then we we get back to her place we have lost my cars keys and her house keys. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK

I owe someone beers, BJ's, washing what ever becuze they handed both my car keys and house keys to the bar staff. Thank you person. There is some good people around.

And thsee KPS cunts need their skulls cracked.
                          thats awesome dude. Major cockblock bad but - though glad you got your shit back.
                          and kids man, too many young wanna be heroes around this area.

Comment

• Hahaha yeah a west side pre-meet would be sick. I've already spoken to a few people so it should be a nice drive up to clayton.

Also cln if you're referring to sunshine goldleaf, that shits impossible to drive up man, the driveway is at a 45 degree angle ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                              nothn better than sundays yumcha at goldleaf!
                              Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                              ..but its monday mangz? haha
                              springy or sunshine?
                              Preston?
                              I go there occasionally.....no my car...fk that.
                              Its like, very very very rare that my car leaves Mill Park / Bundi.....LOLOL
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Springy ftw

Comment

Working...
                                X