• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didn't think you had that much poke, post up a photo
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
      Anyone blacked out their headlight surrounds before? Any tips?
      Use a heat gun set to roughly 150 to 200 C to get the silicon nice and soft. Pry open a 10 cm section with a dull flathead screwdriver wrapped in tape so it doesn't scratch the headlight Heat up the nearby areas and pry them next. Work your way around and it should fall apart.

Comment

• fronts

rear

going to have to drop it on its ass and see how much camber i can scab from that before the meet
        Last edited by cln; 06-12-2011, 01:53 AM.
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• mmmm poke, mine pokes alot too, but havent had time to playa round with the setup due to exams
          sigpic

Comment

• front definitely needs more camber and a smaller tire, rear is actually sitting fairly well, should camber in nicely if dropped a little more
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• gg gotta deal with the daily beater, dunno if car will look the goods by SW
              sigpic

Comment

• Not to game on running a smaller tyre on the front alrdy running 215s, 205's look rediculously stretched on a 9.5" rim imo. Hopefully another 1inch drop will camber in the fronts enuff while I wait on the adj camber arms to arrive, ill bring the car straight up after the sw meet tho thing will be undriveable lol
                Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Went to a friends 18th.. a group came and tried to crash it however was asked to leave. The got angry and started trouble and smashed the closest 3 surrounding cars. F*cking twats

The beauties of living with morons in the western suburbs who watch too much gangster movies

My headlights are gone, bonnet, a few windows and mirrors.

I've already replaced a few but needa buy the rest. Luckily i didnt have my bumper on and a few other parts i decided to take off for the time being.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                    WTF mang.......some stpd shiet.
                    Hope u can fixy soon yeeeeee
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• shietttt son, blbl dont worry ive ran into things with my accord, broken front windsreen, flat tyre. and i likey those steelies =P
                      sigpic

Comment

• little cunts

Comment

• fuck thats bad

Comment

• fuckkk. sunshine? kp?
                            have any idea who did it?

Comment

• that is shit. Unlucky mate... western suburbs are yuck...

Where did you get you steelies from? if you don't mind me asking? were they the set on ebay not long ago? PM if you want.
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Yeah.. worst part is i couldnt do nothing about it.

I understand if i was speeding and hit something, or revesed into something, i mean it would be my fault and mistake. But this was out of my hands, thats what really pissed me off.

Changed the windows today but just need to silicone in the front windshield. Luckily they didnt do nothing to my tyres as it took me all of last week to find a pair of 175/60/14's lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X