X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not worth my time.
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Plan is to historic reg Anja and get a car cover for her. Leave her for a year or two while I sort my shit out. Hopefully I can pick up a nice little Mk4 GTI soon and can drive that around.

Time to make some sensible decisions about life. Daily car that is actually a daily.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• nek minit, bags, 400hp atw, stupid wide wheels.
        We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Oh yeah got waved into a booze bus in the 14 last night, need to remember to buy a lotto ticket later
          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            nek minit, bags, 400hp atw, stupid wide wheels.
            Nah, unfortunately I have to be sensible with it. Obviously will have more grunt than Anja though.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
            Oh yeah got waved into a booze bus in the 14 last night, need to remember to buy a lotto ticket later
            Buy plenty of them lol
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• heading to melb for the weekend starting on the 12th, haven't really got anything planned for the saturday.. any of you guys got anything happening on that date? would love to meet some of you and see your cars in the flesh for once haha

Comment

• So, yes this is the aus section of the fourum and I don't technically live there anymore but I'd like some input from you wise and knowledgable folk as to what cars I should consider purchasing and tinkering with while now living in England.
                I've asked this in the UK section and had responses along the lines of older polos (I still have my 6r back home. Just more parent friendly now) e36 and B5 A4....
                Anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrdeathlad View Post
                  So, yes this is the aus section of the fourum and I don't technically live there anymore but I'd like some input from you wise and knowledgable folk as to what cars I should consider purchasing and tinkering with while now living in England.
                  I've asked this in the UK section and had responses along the lines of older polos (I still have my 6r back home. Just more parent friendly now) e36 and B5 A4....
                  Anyone have any suggestions?
                  I didn't know you were going for good! I know mk4s go for nothing over there, so I imagine slightly new vw and Audi would be similar
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Buy a mk4 tdi wagon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• aye Foffz, are you still having issues changing your avatar on the forums? or you aiighttt?
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• wut

Comment

• U wot m8?
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

Buy a mk4 tdi wagon!

Then bring it back for me. K thanks
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              aye Foffz, are you still having issues changing your avatar on the forums? or you aiighttt?

I gave up its fucked I'm stuck with this dp forever

Comment

I gave up its fucked I'm stuck with this dp forever

LOL

Ayee Oxer, can you change Foffaz avatar to what he has as his current profile pic on here. xoxo
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X