X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayyeeeee
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• first time wif da kbreak setup that ive driven more than one passenger in Taylor.
      interesting drive....loud scrubs, was worried that id crack a barrel, but nah all sweet. hahaha

Comment

• I'd love to see a full car load, with maccas and VB in the boot.
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Aussie Random Thread.

You'd then have to invest to get your rear bar sprayed as well hurhurhurhurhur
          IG: wade_rees_
          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            ...was worried that id crack a barrel, but nah all sweet. hahaha
            Bb5 lyf
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
              Bb5 lyf
              K8re4k mayynneee....i live my life a fake wheel at a time.

Originally posted by Spados. View Post
              I'd love to see a full car load, with maccas and VB in the boot.
              fk that......itd prob tuck rim but the rim would be grinding onthe indise wheel well....AAyyyeeeeeee

Comment

• devo that I wasnt first co-pilot with your current setup... ;(
                Like a glove

Comment

• Just thought I'd let you all know what's happening.

Mum and my little sister flew over to help. I'm flying back with them tomorrow so I can at least talk to Phoebe. She hasn't contacted me since, but if I didn't think it was possible then I wouldn't be flying over.

I unpacked all of the stuff we bought together. The whole place is filled with reminders of her and what we had. I just want us to have it back and move forward together. How do you go from loving someone for six and a half years to nothing?

I'm struggling really hard, but will keep you guys updated on what happens during the week. Right now I am booked to fly back on Saturday, the same flight that Phoebe still has booked, and I'm hoping we will both be on the same flight.

If I meet up with her and it's definitely over then I will be flying back a bit sooner, but right now I'm doing my last ditch attempt at not losing her. I can't picture life without her and I don't want too to be honest.

Will see what happens. All I can do is try.
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                  *pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• do what you need to you'll figure it all out soon

probs makes half sense cause i'm tired as fuck

td4w
                    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Good luck either way, Seb. Sooner you can move forward on one path the better.

Motivation to start on my next wheels kicking in at midnight. Fml. Still have to test fit them to figure out if I'm running 10mm spacers or 15mm adapters up front. One month til the next show and all I've done is had them redrilled.
                      Lots of splitting, painting, and polishing to be done to make them look even half ok.
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Good luck seb, hope you can resolve it. At the end of the day we can only give you so much advise as outsiders looking in. Do what you think is right and hopefully it will work out for the best, we just don't want to see you get hurt again.

Comment

• Thats right Sebalonious. It CAN work.
                          just like Anth's signature motto, build, drive, break, repeat.
                          So you build the relationship....you drive the relationship....and then you break the relationship.....all that to repeat it again, so youre back to building it again.
                          Anth knows it all, hes part of the New Testament division.

and honestly, if it really fails...resort to, eat, sleep, rave, repeat and go hard on pingers....come to John00Fleming for a ping sesh....looooL

Comment

• haha every time tranz, gets me
                            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Full romantic movie sesh in Seb's life. Hope it all works out for you dude!

Agreed with andrewn.... I come here for daily dosage of TRaNz lols

Comment

• im so cul. =)

so cul dat i do retail.... do u even retail?
                                TRaNz does.

Comment

Working...
                                X