Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratz Sebalonious. Hope you turn a bit more asian or into a junkie or hipster. #Richmondlyfe =D
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Hey seb if you want that couple to move out something can be arranged...

Full paranormal activity sesh
      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        dat inner east life

Congrats mate. After a year you'll have a better feel for the place and have an easier time finding new digs if you feel like moving.
        Exactly. Give it a year and then I can suss out finding somewhere bigger or further out, see how we go.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        Gratz Sebalonious. Hope you turn a bit more asian or into a junkie or hipster. #Richmondlyfe =D
        Probably more hipster... fuck that.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        Hey seb if you want that couple to move out something can be arranged...

Full paranormal activity sesh
        Lol nah, it was a stupid nice place though.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Exactly. Give it a year and then I can suss out finding somewhere bigger or further out, see how we go.

Probably more hipster... fuck that.

Lol nah, it was a stupid nice place though.
          Richmond is like ten minutes from me

Oh and fuck off your missus man, **** to be blunt and I know it's easy to say from someone that isn't directly involved. But if she is planning "drinks" with another dude while you're away, she obviously doesn't take your relationship seriously anymore.

I don't know it first hand, but I can assume that it would be really tuff giving up on a relationship that started in highschool and has been going for years. But by the sounds of it she isn't on the same level as you.

Plenty of girls in Melbourne man, plenty that will show you a bit more respect than your current girl anyway.

Get on tinder, mess around with some messy ones for a bit, might help you to move on.
          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            Richmond is like ten minutes from me

But if she is planning "drinks" with another dude while you're away, she obviously doesn't take your relationship seriously anymore.

But by the sounds of it she isn't on the same level as you.
            Sweet, nice to know that parts of la famiglia are close by.

You got it in those two comments Mike. Absofuckinglutely got it in those two comments.

The current situation is that she is coming over on the 23rd of August to move in. I have basically said that if I don't feel anything for her when she comes over, then she's back out and that's the end of it. Because I'm fucking over the emotional abuse to say the least.

I don't know why I am even giving her the opportunity. I don't owe her anything anymore. Yet I am still finding it difficult to give up.
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• it's always difficult to give up on something like that man

if she comes down and you legit don't feel anything then it'll be a lot easier since you've most likely made up your mind at that turning point/revalation

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Spike her drink with E85 Race Blend. Problem Solved.
                But on a serious not congrats on the new place and the whole move over Seb.

Comment

• finally lodged my tax refund

which will all be used for rego and rwc probs on the s14

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                    finally lodged my tax refund

which will all be used for rego and rwc probs on the s14
                    mine is going towards another bumper respray...the usual ...hahaha dundas pannazz reppinnn

Comment

• You guys should donate to me. Assuming I'm getting a bill rather than a return.
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        You guys should donate to me. Assuming I'm getting a bill rather than a return.
                        ill donate heaps of my new and unused KFC refresher towels. =)

Comment

• Phoebe texted me at about quarter to ten last night saying that it was over.
                          Since then I've tried calling a number of times and so many texts it is ridiculous.

Not even worth a phone call.
                          I don't know how to move on from something that has been six years of my life.
                          My stomach is in knots and I highly doubt sleep will be anywhere to be found.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Life goes on Seb, when life gives me the shit card my dad always just tells me to cunt up. In his words ahah. Toughen up.

Don't concentrate on her, woman are just plain old upside down in the head just fuck her off. She said so herself, it's over. Concentrate on getting it done over here in your new home, sink tins and doing what you love aye.
                            IG: wade_rees_
                            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• You just gotta ask yourself Sebalonious.....

retail? retail, retail, RETAIL!~~~

Comment

• seb, best thing that could of happened to you. the pain is over now, you can move on.

You were hanging to have the wagon running and rego'd...it is.
                                You were hanging to move to melb and be with the sw crew...you are.
                                You've got a job, you've got your own place. Things are good. Try to enjoy yourself!

I don't want to tell you guys what to do (because I probably won't attend haha), but maybe a sebolicious drink/club/pub/whatever sesh is in order.

Comment

Working...
                                X