Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have been thinking about getting on of those battery pack things and leaving it in the car.
    My ciggy lighter in the front is useless.
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• You can hard-wire USB charging ports where your ciggie lighter usually goes. Not good for smokers though.

Comment

• Yeah, might go and get a spare battery or battery pack today. I have to go and inspect a house tonight around 5pm but other than that I have fuck all to do today.

Might go to a real estate agent and see if they can do any other inspections today.

I might also inspect if there is any damage done to the carb on Anja if I can be bothered.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Haven't you started work yet Seb?

Comment

• Nah, I start on Wednesday
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

• Oh nice, few days to settle in!

Comment

• That I do have. Should probably start doing something though otherwise half the day will have been wasted!
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  You can hard-wire USB charging ports where your ciggie lighter usually goes. Not good for smokers though.
                  Hmmm good idea, until need a GPS or something else.
                  Think I've got a spare on at my parents, otherwise I might do that
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• you guys know you can buy usb ciggy plugs that plug into lighter socket and have 1-2 usb sockets on the for charging phones and shit yeh?

Comment

• fak u sebalonious.
                      no mention of TRaNz caringness of being worried sick for you and called you a total of 44 times in a few minutes.
                      go back to SA.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Way to make me feel bad TRaNZ
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• i swear my step daughters father and his whore of a partner neglect her, every time we get her from being at their house she is petrified of going to the toilet and always starts crying when she is finished and is time to wipe, she is usually red down stairs from not being wiped properly. and that there is sometimes knots so big in her hair weve had to cut them out from them not brushing her hair every day. plus other stuff

anyone here a lawyer or some shit? i wanna know our options of going for majority custody
                          Last edited by Lukey; 08-04-2014, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• errbody come to GC tomorrow/tuesday nite cos im down for training and will be there

Comment

• document that stuff mate, take photos and write down the date and time, when they picked her and and then when you collected her. Keep it all organised just in case you need to prove it one day.

Comment

• deffinetly going to after the birth of our child.

and as much as terri doesnt really want to im going to force her too aswell.

i know sometimes that it cant be helped because she goes to day car 2 times a week and she plays with her hair like its a full time job but you can always tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X