This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahaha BlackMilk by Seb.

Ivory coloured leggings, with vinyl. Good to get that smooth skin too, waxes on removal.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      Ahaha BlackMilk by Seb.

Ivory coloured leggings, with vinyl. Good to get that smooth skin too, waxes on removal.
      ahahaha, that pain upon teh rip sesh ayyeee Sebalonious
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Do you peoples reckon there's a market for my E24 as it sits or would I be better off putting it back to stock? I just don't know how many younger folk are seeking a car like it as they're mainly an older man's car here and not many are modded, or at least not in the way I've done it. I'm just tossing up whether or not it's time to move it on and if I'd try selling it as is.

Comment

• dunno bout qld, but down here, every dumb shit wants everything for nothing.... so in terms of young people..... probably not. In saying that, there is a market for modified bmw's and people who want them usually have cash.... maybe just throw it out there?
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Definitely agree with Ox on that one.

Went to adjust rear drums on Anja, got them good enough to drive with but fuck me it's cramped under there without a pit or hoist.

Gonna call a brake place tomorrow and see if they will adjust them. Don't want to get this shit wrong.
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.

Comment

Definitely agree with Ox on that one.

Went to adjust rear drums on Anja, got them good enough to drive with but fuck me it's cramped under there without a pit or hoist.

Gonna call a brake place tomorrow and see if they will adjust them. Don't want to get this shit wrong.
              need to fix so we can go for a cruise on sunday for farewells lunch
              sigpic daily driven sti IG: skytup

Comment

• Will get on it first thing tomorrow morning.

Sliced up my hand, didn't realise I was holding the jack funny and pinch, hurts like a bitch.
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

Will get on it first thing tomorrow morning.

Sliced up my hand, didn't realise I was holding the jack funny and pinch, hurts like a bitch.
                  pour salt water on the wound and quickly take a selfie.

Comment

• someone else looking at ep3 tomorrow, they were gonna have a look last month but they ended up snap buying a fn2r then he sold it saying he ***** the feel so fingers crossed snap buys the ep3!

already got another car i'm interested in so hopefully all goes well
                    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      someone else looking at ep3 tomorrow, they were gonna have a look last month but they ended up snap buying a fn2r then he sold it saying he ***** the feel so fingers crossed snap buys the ep3!

already got another car i'm interested in so hopefully all goes well
                      u do goot job at spamming car add over faceybook Andreuximus

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                        Do you peoples reckon there's a market for my E24 as it sits or would I be better off putting it back to stock? I just don't know how many younger folk are seeking a car like it as they're mainly an older man's car here and not many are modded, or at least not in the way I've done it. I'm just tossing up whether or not it's time to move it on and if I'd try selling it as is.
                        I would buy it as it is.
                        Just bad timing for my self though. But i love it as it is. Being a young guy that's been into BMW's, personally not sure how many will appreciate it for what it is and the effort you've put into it. If anything they would buy it for the wrong reason. But thats my 2 cents. Such a clean a example of what a E24 is, would **** to see it ruined. How much would you be after if you dont mind me asking ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                          Do you peoples reckon there's a market for my E24 as it sits or would I be better off putting it back to stock? I just don't know how many younger folk are seeking a car like it as they're mainly an older man's car here and not many are modded, or at least not in the way I've done it. I'm just tossing up whether or not it's time to move it on and if I'd try selling it as is.
                          PLenty of people would be interested in the E24 how it is, but like OX said, no one wants to pay for anything these days...

Might be hard to get what it is actually worth. But then your E24 is amazing so might sell quick. BMW market in VIC is pretty decent too, lot of older and younger people in the 'scene'
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Better off putting some more subtle wheels on it and adjust the ride height to suit, sell it to an older enthusiast who will pay what it's worth, then sell the wheels for a premium to swagyolo kids with beaten up 318i's.

Comment

• I don't think it would sell up here, but it's more or less the same regarding people wanting stuff for nothing. I'm finding that out with selling the wheels. I don't think people realise how uncommon Breytons and RF's are here, or they do and hope I don't maybe, who knows.....but the guy that put a deposit on the Breytons didn't even quibble, he knew....I guess you just have to wait sometimes.

I couldn't see someone from VIC buying it and trucking it down, it's just not that desirable of a vehicle I wouldn't think.....but having said that I bought it from SA because there were none closer that I liked. Someone really has to want it for what it is, a big, comfy cruiser, it's no rocket, but it goes pretty good, and it's approaching 30 years old. My only worry is the E24 crowd seem to be older and more purist based, so if I advertised it as is and it didn't sell, then magically the same car is now stock height on stock wheels, does that put those purists off.

What's it worth, who knows....these vary in price so much it's not funny! Shitters, sub $5k easy, but then some people still want $20k++ for OK ones with nothing special going on, which boggles my mind. I'd think $15k as is maybe.....I think I'll enjoy it a little longer and then see what happens. I tend to be thinking along Anth's lines though, but thanks for the input as it's hard to know with these types of cars.

Comment

• all im gonna say is, i wish i could shoot it before you sell.
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X