X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    Lost it.
    nah just dont move around soooo much when you put the coin in the bumhole and you wont lose it.
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fucking lol jase, youre fucked cunt hahahaha.

that sucks seb, but keep your chin up! ill be on til like 1-2am tonite watching tour de france so if you wanna chat ill be round

Comment

• pretty sure ive landed myself another job as a mechanic too, hopefully in the next few months.

getting out of a dealer and going to a small 4wd workshop that a friend of mine is in the process of taking over.

pretty keen

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
          I'm sure it comes as no surprise. But I have no e30 for tomorrow's show... Mad.
          Was waiting for a call to give you a lift haha.

You could always go pick it up and take it to msc? they'd finish it, and tune it...

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          but you do have a CRV =D

throw it in there mayynneee
          This is true, but there wont be enough body bags for all the people whos mind blown.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          nah just dont move around soooo much when you put the coin in the bumhole and you wont lose it.

Seb. seriously.... fuck her off. we can all see how bad she is for your health. we have told you in past pages. Motherfucker, fuck the fucking world and my new band is called siskill.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            fuck i just realized ive spent at least $8000 alone on fixing/respraying the front bar over the years..... OMGLMFAO
            Like a glove

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                fucking lol jase, youre fucked cunt hahahaha.
                this is wut TRaNz do. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  Was waiting for a call to give you a lift haha.

You could always go pick it up and take it to msc? they'd finish it, and tune it...

This is true, but there wont be enough body bags for all the people whos mind blown.

Seb. seriously.... fuck her off. we can all see how bad she is for your health. we have told you in past pages. Motherfucker, fuck the fucking world and my new band is called siskill.
                  Yeah I will speak to him this week and really try and get the actual info on why it is taking so long. If he isn't going to finish it, i will just grab it and take it to MSC to finish it off... Should of taken it there in the first place... Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Yeah, I was looking out for the peoples health when deciding to not enter the CRV in it's current form. Necks breaking on entry and minds exploding all over the venue, is probably not what the motorEX organisors would have wanted

Yep, Agree, Seb, she seems like she is messing you around big time. Does she want to be in a relationship with you or what has she actually said?
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• I spoke to the workshop friday arvo at 2pm about the E30, he said "he is waiting on a part, but isn't leaving the workshop until it is finished for the show" I said, call me if you are going to finish it or not, either way, so that I know what the go is.

Never heard from him.
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Thats fucked. Quality customer service.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Just go get it towed Mike. I'm sure MSC will be able to turn it over quick sticks.
                        IG: wade_rees_
                        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Could we get a car trailer and go bust the e30 out late one night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Crv would have been better then some of those real street cars. Wow the work and quality was amazing, had to do a few laps of each place just to really take it all in. Got there 10 left at like 4.30ish me feet were fucked. Asked the nitrous guy if I could inhale his nitrous he said it was co2, shattered.
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                              Crv would have been better then some of those real street cars. Wow the work and quality was amazing, had to do a few laps of each place just to really take it all in. Got there 10 left at like 4.30ish me feet were fucked. Asked the nitrous guy if I could inhale his nitrous he said it was co2, shattered.
                              haha yeah fair enough. I missed it completely, ended up having a big night last night, woke up at 1pm :/ too hungover to head out the opposite side of the city. Photos make it look like it was all quality though

My mate from work had his hotrod in there. He actually won 'best Hotrod'. Pretty awesome, he built the car himself, everything apart from the motor build.

Comment

• whats this motorex thinghy?bit baffled. am i missing something here.

Comment

Working...
                                X