• Originally posted by anth View Post
      How could they not call it Gas Man?

Aha very good, very good.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
        Airride have a new online web store. Heaps better than old one. Ordered easily and received with quick delivery. First time I've dealt with them and was good. Thumbs up.
        lol.. chad set it all up, then left.

all i can do is laugh.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• haha popped up in my feed, some guy tinder trolling

www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• When you realise there is no point to your life anymore.
              When you think you're getting better, that everything was looking up, and then something happens and you're back to square one again.

I'm so fucking over this. 14 days can't go fast enough.
              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
              there there.

Comment

• what's up sebby

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Long story short, I changed who I was completely, so that Phoebe was to be happy.

Last night she turned around and said she wasn't happy. That I don't love her and that I only like the idea of being with her. I lost my shit. I have done everything I can to be there for her, to make her happy, everything, and she is still unhappy.

So basically I have realised that she is never going to be happy with me. So why should I keep trying to please her? Time for me to be myself again. She's allowed to be selfish when it comes to her wanting to go to Uni, so I'm going to be selfish and want to be happy again.

Melbourne will hopefully be a fresh start for me.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• There must be some book where girls are getting things to say from cause I've copped the "you don't like/love me you just like/love the idea of me" before too.

Not much I can really say but you shouldn't have to change yourself completely for a relationship man just to try keep her happy, she should be happy with you the way you are (probs heard this 1000 times already)

But yeah fresh starts are always good, before you know it you'll be balls deep in another bitch in melbourne screaming out your name
                    Last edited by andrewn; 07-18-2014, 12:52 AM.

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• I reckon there is most definitely a book. Titled "How to hurt someone that cares about you".

I know I shouldn't have too, and I don't think I will ever do that again. I don't even care if I'm a lonely cunt for the rest of my life, if I'm happy doing what I'm doing then I'll be fine.

Aha I doubt that'll happen any time soon, hell, it hasn't happened for almost a month and I'm in a long term relationship.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Don't change for nobody, if you can both put up with each others shit and still get along. Meant to beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hahahaha
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Just been there last week man. Not quite the same but I've called it quits for now. Not saying you should but I just got to the point where it was more effort than I thought it was worth.

99 problems right?

Agreed about the playbook... Sometimes I think they get bored and just want to stir shit. Use to tell her that haha she didn't like it.

Like you said though focus on you and what you want to do can only make yourself happy.

Feeling for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post

99 problems right?
                            i got 99 problems and respraying my front bumper every 3-4 months is 1.
                            ChYYeeeaaaaa
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• two broken cf lips and ripping my bumper off each time trying to reverse out my driveway ain't 1 no more

for now

how many times have you gone to your panel beater now tranz haha
                              Last edited by andrewn; 07-18-2014, 03:24 AM.

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                two broken cf lips and ripping my bumper off each time trying to reverse out my driveway ain't 1 no more

for now

how many times have you gone to your panel beater now tranz haha
                                at least 16 times. LMFAO....more visits to come. hahahahaha
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X