Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats quick, last time i had one, dropped it off at 9 didnt get my car back til 4-5, thankgod i had uni at bundoora rmit
    sigpic

Comment

• faaaa....spose they werent extremely busy today, but also coz i stood there like a toolbag, they worked a tad faster...LOL.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• lmao. fail tranz. lets testfit my wheels brah.

Comment

• hahahaha, one day, but its prob too much hassle n shit to take off and blah blah blah.
          woewoewoeoweoweoweoweowewoo
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• haha its all good tranz, just let me know. no stress mangz. gotta clear my defect so they'll be sitting in t3h garage for a short time (6 hrs)

Comment

• wat do you guys think of this lip? jdm front dc2r lip
              sigpic

Comment

• sup bitches

what a crazy week

Comment

• finally got athid to give in and roll my guards this sat yeuh
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• the waiting game begins =)
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                      big day today, morning fellas
                      - study
                      - gym
                      - go acquire some tools
                      - raise car
                      - clear defect
                      - install coilovers on mates car
                      - dump my friends car
                      - dump my car
                      #bitches acquired
                      Hahaha dude i have the same lineup.. except i have to do all this within the next 3-4 hours. Aswell as do my guards and mates guards and find some tyres too.

On the subject of guards being rolled. Im guessing mallet + heat gun = rolled?

And one more thing.. what would a decent stretch be on a 14x8? 185/55 ? Or 175?

Comment

• 175/50, have a look on tyre stretch too. did u get those 14x8 +10 widened steelies off ebay?

im doing my shit with oxer this w/e too

Comment

• does anyone know where you can get custom seat brackets/rails made up?
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            175/50, have a look on tyre stretch too. did u get those 14x8 +10 widened steelies off ebay?

im doing my shit with oxer this w/e too
                            Not exactly, i found them on the mx5 forum a while back but the guy wasnt happy with the price i had to offer. I bidded on ebay but was outbidded.. end of the story i got them finally

Yeah i was thinking 175 too.. but might be hard to find and also put on
                            Heres a teaser

I just noticed the crack on the side haha, thats some twat that decided to hit me from behind at a pedastrian crossing -.-

Comment

• keen for a road trip to shitknee is august

Comment

• i got 195/50 on 15x8 and its barely stretched.

have a look on here.

Home of the worlds largest collection of Tyre Stretch and Stance photos

Comment

Working...
                                X