• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ahh needs a new lip, daily lip looks so shitty if theres a SW meet soon
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      yeah, just pay streeter into his NAB account. hes all legit manggg.

I get to spend like 4-6hrs at CenterLine Suspension tamoz.....yay long ass wheel alignment seshhh.....drainer......fuuuuuuu
      go next door, see if they'll entertain you for the day

Comment

• LOOOOOOOOOOL.
        wont come out alive.
        sooo cbf tamoz, **** how they take sooo long to do alignments.....its liek they take naps every 20 mins.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• haha living 10mins away from the joint has its perks. altho i did stay around for over an hr perving on the evo their working on for superlap + their rx7
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
            U buy em?
            nah i didnt, parents will already spaz enough when they get back from holidays

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
              nah i didnt, parents will already spaz enough when they get back from holidays

Just say you got them for free or found them at an op-shop.

Comment

• daniel, jesse streeter isnt dodgy, you dont need to send him the money until he has won the item and once its sent off is when you send him the money. so u pay pretty much once its sent off.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  Just say you got them for free or found them at an op-shop.
                  hahahaha. pity it ended already

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                    LOOOOOOOOOOL.
                    wont come out alive.
                    sooo cbf tamoz, **** how they take sooo long to do alignments.....its liek they take naps every 20 mins.
                    haha wow so long?
                    man you should use my guy for an alignment. his in my area and cheap too mangz

Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                    ahh needs a new lip, daily lip looks so shitty if theres a SW meet soon
                    hahaha. best. Should check out the front of my lip. the bottom of my front lip scrapes the pavement when there is a semi big dip on the road. lmao.

Comment

• i wish i had richard mercers voice, it is so g.
                      Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                        hahaha. best. Should check out the front of my lip. the bottom of my front lip scrapes the pavement when there is a semi big dip on the road. lmao.
                        lol, my under splash guard does that ><
                        sigpic

Comment

• are most people on here from the eastside? wouldnt mind doing a premeet or something for the next sw get together

Comment

• i am, theres a few, well we had like 5 for our premeet last yr
                            sigpic

Comment

• ah kk sweet

Comment

• Stanceworks/WFC garage cafe sesh for lunch on a saturday sometime by the end of month?

Let me know if interested. add your name to a list on here and if the big boss gives the go, and theres interest in this then bang, ill work it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X