Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha yeah im unlucky but lucky at the same time. did that happen to you today too mytrex? did you get fined ?

Comment

• no fine LOLs

Comment

• evo 3 fmw

Comment

• gg picked up my mate from his house, some bogan in a holden drives past and stops 5 meters down the street, proceeds to rip a burnout and nearly take out a tree. <3 broadmeadows.
          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• WANTWANTWANTWANT

make my rears wider, sit rears flush(unless i stick with current lips i got and have a spare set to sell/use as dailys.

fucker wont ship out of the states tho

Comment

• just use a proxy
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• ripped lip off going up the driveway, niceeee
                sigpic

Comment

• U buy em?

Comment

• Fuck work, fuck computers. FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• need cusco c spanners!!!!! >.<

Comment

• do you guys normally pay to nab account for jesse streeter or paypal better? hmmmmm
                        Originally posted by Smeeeb
                        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• he's trust worthy just pay his account

Comment

• yeah, just pay streeter into his NAB account. hes all legit manggg.

I get to spend like 4-6hrs at CenterLine Suspension tamoz.....yay long ass wheel alignment seshhh.....drainer......fuuuuuuu
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• sweet ey. yeh first time so noobs lol

anywho should i get centre caps or nahhhhhhhh
                              Originally posted by Smeeeb
                              Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                              X