X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
    Had fun today buying new parts online

.................if only my car had an engine.
    [ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfCaV-PD0U"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfCaV-PD0U[/ame]
    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Ahaha so good Andrew, such goodness, such oldness.

30 weight, 40 weight?
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
        Had fun today buying new parts online

.................if only my car had an engine.
        Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        Rob's car is running on hopes and dreams. =)
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• vl got club reg!

Anyone whos looking to get it better get in asap as vicroads are changing the legislation and making an official rwc cert required to get club registration very soon :\
          Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
            vl got club reg!

Anyone whos looking to get it better get in asap as vicroads are changing the legislation and making an official rwc cert required to get club registration very soon :
            anyone got actual confirmation on this? keep hearing about it, but cant find it actually documented anywhere.

supposedly its happening in september.

kind of pointless really, only real benefit to club rego i can see then will just be cheaper rego cost

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
              anyone got actual confirmation on this? keep hearing about it, but cant find it actually documented anywhere.

kind of pointless really, only real benefit to club rego i can see then will just be cheaper rego cost
              The whole point of club permits is cheaper rego cost for limited use vehicles, it's not meant to be something you use to get dodgy cars on the road, that's just what ended up happening.

Comment

• walla wut do u mean my r31 isn't eligible, it's the hektikest skid machine ever homagawd

btw anyone on here got a bearing press i can come round and use? will give six pack of choice
                Last edited by andrewn; 06-18-2014, 11:22 PM.
                www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Just bought a genuine Porsche fitment 16" bbs rs for $25. #cantaffordreps

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                    Just bought a genuine Porsche fitment 16" bbs rs for $25. #cantaffordreps

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                      vl got club reg!

Anyone whos looking to get it better get in asap as vicroads are changing the legislation and making an official rwc cert required to get club registration very soon :
                      lol rumors

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post

a mate called vicroads to confirm, its not hapenning any time soon...

Originally posted by anth View Post
                      The whole point of club permits is cheaper rego cost for limited use vehicles, it's not meant to be something you use to get dodgy cars on the road, that's just what ended up happening.
                      No shit... Im sick of dumb fucks thinking club reg meant they can drive 9second cars on the street and get away with it. If they were smart it would have been roady for all cars from the start.
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        lol rumors

a mate called vicroads to confirm, its not hapenning any time soon...

No shit... Im sick of dumb fucks thinking club reg meant they can drive 9second cars on the street and get away with it. If they were smart it would have been roady for all cars from the start.
                        haha fair enough. The two club presidents/head scrutineers ive spoken to have said that they've heard that but not sure when its happening or details etc.

The vl is well and truly roadworthy...stock rb30, 4x4, 14inch hubbies with far too much tread and the only minor spot of rust to speak of is about 3cm of surface rust painted over just running along the window seal near the boot.

Wont name names but the club prez who passed me used to have a 9second vl that he drove on the street before his SS camaro now
                        Like a glove

Comment

• Lol that 9sec vl got passed for club rego before it was either 9 seconds or removed all performance parts to meet requirements then got its club reg.....

Comment

• Or it had a full in and out engineers report

Comment

• Anth wants to do a group battery terminal licking sesh.
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Tranz been spamming my facebook with Taylor since that Honda sesh...

Comment

Working...
                                X