This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    I don't want to be on the Internet anymore. Is scary place.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Also, HUGE thanks to the boys that came by to my 30th over the weekend. Was an awesome night out loved it.
      omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        ay.... online tire stores? which ship to aus?
        I used to get my track tires from tire rack. But yeah just need to email for a quote. Some tire brands they are not allowed to post though.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
          that moment when you just can't be fucked measuring your dose of cough medicine and just swig from the bottle lol
          #purpledrank

Comment

• haha sorry mike I couldn't come, been extremely sick and had work the day too zzz

lol @ the revelation of colin's numberplate... rangas with attitude

Straight outa rezzie, crazy motherfucker named Colin
            From the gang called Rangaz With Attitudes
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Changes to p plate laws. For those interested link.

Good to see it back to power/weight ratio.
              Last edited by GJA003; 06-16-2014, 09:47 AM.

Comment

• A friend asked me to find him some wheels for a M35 Stagea. Doesn't want to spend over 2k on wheels. gold or silver.

My pick was the 3SDM .01's http://www.3sdm.co.uk/collection/collection-001.htm

It's a odd looking car IMO, kinda hard to find wheels that suit it really well... Any ideas anyone?
                My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• This is the car in question..

My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• Isn't the power to weight for cars after 2010 anyway

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• yup has to be a car produced from 01/2010 with a power to weight of 130kw per tonne
                      03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

getout.

Comment

• Means sweet FA either way.
                        Only benefits those with slow ass 2010~ turbo hatchbacks, or v8's (which I'm not aware of any non SUV's that are being exempt)
                        Yet the media still posts headlines like "P platers given Green light to drive turbocharged powerhouses'
                        Makes me giggle.

Comment

• S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Lol Tranz. Laughed too hard at that

Comment

• Yeah lol my fb was full of idiots going "sick mate I can drive fully hektik skylines now"

And looks like I might be headed for a trip up adelaide in the future.
                              Or just use a courier

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                Isn't the power to weight for cars after 2010 anyway
                                Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                                yup has to be a car produced from 01/2010 with a power to weight of 130kw per tonne
                                Yep.

Originally posted by e36bm View Post
                                Means sweet FA either way.
                                Only benefits those with slow ass 2010~ turbo hatchbacks, or v8's (which I'm not aware of any non SUV's that are being exempt)
                                Yet the media still posts headlines like "P platers given Green light to drive turbocharged powerhouses'
                                Makes me giggle.
                                Wouldn't quite say the MK7 GTi is slow nor the MK6. They are pretty simple to make quite quick these days. I'm just happy i dont have to worry about cops everytime i drive the GTi now since its legal. Tried vicroads exemptions, didn't get any of course. Could only drive it on a technicality it was under work use, which it never was.

The funny thing is the whole post is about the young guy now being aloud to drive a 125i turbo. Picture is of a 135i which would still be banned.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                                Yeah lol my fb was full of idiots going "sick mate I can drive fully hektik skylines now"

And looks like I might be headed for a trip up adelaide in the future.
                                Or just use a courier

Same here. Gave me the shits, almost deleted facebook.
                                Had interview for Motorsport course today. Got accepted.
                                Still unsure on it as a logical career path choice but..

Comment

Working...
                                X