Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• get a place northside so you can be welcomed into the melting pot of ethnics and aussies that is the burbs around here. So many things to do, characters to see...transport out to city is quick and easy also.
    Like a glove

Comment

• had a cute synchronized scrape sesh with this random bloke today. Was driving up middleborough road towards clayton and as I approached a deadly intersection with the most jagged concrete tram track bump on earth I spotted a slammed audi s3 hatch on LM's. We both slowed to about 20 and full angled the middle of the intersection with all this traffic behind us and still scraped hahahah
      Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
        had a cute synchronized scrape sesh with this random bloke today. Was driving up middleborough road towards clayton and as I approached a deadly intersection with the most jagged concrete tram track bump on earth I spotted a slammed audi s3 hatch on LM's. We both slowed to about 20 and full angled the middle of the intersection with all this traffic behind us and still scraped hahahah
        Did you make eye contact?

Comment

had a cute synchronized scrape sesh with this random bloke today. Was driving up middleborough road towards clayton and as I approached a deadly intersection with the most jagged concrete tram track bump on earth I spotted a slammed audi s3 hatch on LM's. We both slowed to about 20 and full angled the middle of the intersection with all this traffic behind us and still scraped hahahah
          guessing middleborough/burwood hwy? the tram tracks there are nuts haha
          03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
          getout.

Comment

Ahaha as soon as I finished reading this, I thought of this.

IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by sturgey View Post
              The faster you go the better on those lol
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• want

Comment

• Mmmmmm, SLE.

The things I would do to a VK/VH/VB.
                  IG: @sebastienaudeon
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.
                  keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• you wont buy one anth!!!!

Ill halp.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

that fucking intersection claimed the 2nd carbon fiber lip on my suby last year
                      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                        haha, im sorry, just reading your comment to that made me laugh. hahahahahaha
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by dartology View Post
                          Did you make eye contact?
                          it was the awkward eye contact you make when you arent sure if you can see the drivers face thru both tinted windows and they probably cant either hahaha

Originally posted by sturgey View Post
                          that's the one. Deadset nightmare I tells ya

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          The faster you go the better on those lol
                          will have to keep in mind for next time but my ass clenched nice and tightly going 20

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          RIP
                          Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            you wont buy one anth!!!!

Yeah anth you wont buy one

Comment

• My mum bought a crv before they were cool! Brand new they're an expensive picnic table. I nearly bought a black one for my first car but ended up in a Volkswagen... Broken cars ever since.

Comment

• Skot ayri

Comment

Working...
                                X