stance|works
    about dem slammed cars.

but now....

lift|works
    about dat raise y0.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Still own a 'slammed' car (well lowered) but yeh:

Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
      still yet to attend a dahlsens meet. mostly cbf driving back over to traralgon after working all day, i really need to get a house over there
      good idea! me and the wifey are looking to buy a house

Originally posted by e36bm View Post
      I was going to go to dahlsens last night but ended up going out to dinner with the missus instead.

Should really get off my ass and start getting involved in local car stuff

Also got abused by a bunch of druggo's in an old ford laser because my car cackles/pops when off throttle
      Classic tgon
      do et!!

hahahahaha, thought that woulda happened in morwell, not tgon.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
        Still own a 'slammed' car (well lowered) but yeh:

which one? i dont know what cars you currently own since you cycle through cars so often. #munibegz
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• tranz will be next to join the crv life
          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post

hahahahaha, thought that woulda happened in morwell, not tgon.
            Yeah I was slightly surprised, seems tgon is becoming the drug capital now.

Got swarmed by a whole bunch of police the other Friday night coming out of maccas, drug searched the car and everything. Apparently there's another cosmos bmw going around dealing (that's what they told me, anyway) and they thought it was me

Hakhawk, what are you getting up to on Friday nights?

Comment

• Originally posted by e36bm View Post
              Yeah I was slightly surprised, seems tgon is becoming the drug capital now.

Got swarmed by a whole bunch of police the other Friday night coming out of maccas, drug searched the car and everything. Apparently there's another cosmos bmw going around dealing (that's what they told me, anyway) and they thought it was me

Hakhawk, what are you getting up to on Friday nights?
              yea it pretty much always has been lol. i know theres a few dealers in my area. and im pretty sure ice and the harder stuff is becoming alot more common.

jesus, cant say ive ever had that happen. there is a black e36 round tgon, lowered w/ wheels, gay hids, etc. numberplate is andyw5 i think. wonder if it was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                yea it pretty much always has been lol. i know theres a few dealers in my area. and im pretty sure ice and the harder stuff is becoming alot more common.

jesus, cant say ive ever had that happen. there is a black e36 round tgon, lowered w/ wheels, gay hids, etc. numberplate is andyw5 i think. wonder if it was him.
                Yeah he's the actual dealer, my plates starts off with an A and ends with a 5 aswell, I wondered why they were so sure that I was a drug dealer, lol
                Last edited by e36bm; 06-07-2014, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Yeah he's the actual dealer, my plates starts off with an A and ends with a 5 aswell, I wondered why they were so sure that I was a drug dealer, lol
                  ahh i see. hope he gets busted lol
                  who knows man, who knows

Comment

• Original buyer for the Stagea has stopped replying after saying he got money out of the bank for the car and was 100%

second buyer had organised to come look at it tomorrow, just got a text saying that he bought an Audi today.

One guy is meant to be coming over tomorrow to have a look so see how that go's.

Although I do have another guy who is 100% if i provide the RWC but i know it will be a pain in the ass to get (need oem seat, oem exhaust, 18" enkei's prob won't pass, so new tires for the 17's, new brake pads all round and i know the last guy questioned the rear window tint (factory tint) but yeah annoying)

If this guy tomorrow bails then i will prob just go to the effort to get a rwc and sell it to the other guy.
                    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Edit: just got a reply back from the original guy interested, says he would be keen to put a deposit down to lock it in. Things are looking up, lets see if he replies.

Comment

ahhaha serious? hes been into work a few times, seems like a decent guy(its probably mostly the car :p). im yet to get hassled by cops, better not start happening coz of him!!

Comment

• Don't pay attention to all my whinging. Deposit just payed into my account SOLD!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            ahhaha serious? hes been into work a few times, seems like a decent guy(its probably mostly the car :p). im yet to get hassled by cops, better not start happening coz of him!!
                            I'm 70% sure he is, everybody I've mentioned getting drug searched to says he is.
                            Then I usually ask how they know who the local drug dealers are

Funny thing is when they hassled me they didn't even mention the blatantly over the limit exhaust, or the near bald rears. Didn't even breatho me. They just wanted to know where I kept the drugs lol

Comment

• Armin Van Buuren tonite........ =D
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fuck yea mike!!

Comment

Working...
                                X