Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The rears when on ccw was 9.5 -6 which equates to 114.6mm back spacing.
    241.3/2 = 120.65 - 6 = 114.65 CHECK

When I measured the equips I have in the rear, they were 8 +2, and if I added 2" to the barrels, would clear 10"s. back spacing worked out to be 179.8mm
    8et+2 = 203.2/2 = 101.6 + 2 = 101.6
    10et+27.4 = 254/2 = 127+27.4 = 154.4 ??????

So Im thinking 16x10" +20. works out to be 147mm backspacing, 107mm lip. the ccw's were 126.6mm lip....
    10et20 = 254/2 = 127+20 = 147mm CHECK

Or, 10.5" +20..... 153.3mm back spacing, 113.3 front...... so id be able to dial out some camber...
    266.7/2 = 133.35+20 = 153.35 CHECK

Was a bit lost with what you were doing in regards to lip size.
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
      The rears when on ccw was 9.5 -6 which equates to 114.6mm back spacing.
      241.3/2 = 120.65 - 6 = 114.65 CHECK

When I measured the equips I have in the rear, they were 8 +2, and if I added 2" to the barrels, would clear 10"s. back spacing worked out to be 179.8mm
      8et+2 = 203.2/2 = 101.6 + 2 = 101.6
      10et+27.4 = 254/2 = 127+27.4 = 154.4 ??????

So Im thinking 16x10" +20. works out to be 147mm backspacing, 107mm lip. the ccw's were 126.6mm lip....
      10et20 = 254/2 = 127+20 = 147mm CHECK

Or, 10.5" +20..... 153.3mm back spacing, 113.3 front...... so id be able to dial out some camber...
      266.7/2 = 133.35+20 = 153.35 CHECK

Was a bit lost with what you were doing in regards to lip size.
      My bad, you're right. Thanks, I knew a fellow wheel mathematician would correct me somewhere. <3
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
        Isn't sparky one of the highest paying trades?
        $44.55 standard hourly rate currently on Union work sites for a licensed sparky. Pay rise every 6 months.

Automatic double time pay for any hour worked over 8 hours during the week, any Saturday/Sunday shift will be double pay for the day. Most city sites will have an extra 'site allowence' added to the hourly rate, usually around the $4 an hour.

It's good rates for sure, but not sustainable imo, the Union is making sparkies un-affordable in VIC...
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
          My bad, you're right. Thanks, I knew a fellow wheel mathematician would correct me somewhere. <3
          lol all good.
          I normally end up plotting all mine down on a piece of paper and handing it to Jarred just to be sure.

Something I noticed was I have always calculated back space as a over all (10" wheel is actually 11"), offset will still work out the same as you are halving it. but guess there is differences in some bead widths which could lead to some issues
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by USDMem1 View Post
            $44.55 standard hourly rate currently on Union work sites for a licensed sparky. Pay rise every 6 months.

Automatic double time pay for any hour worked over 8 hours during the week, any Saturday/Sunday shift will be double pay for the day. Most city sites will have an extra 'site allowence' added to the hourly rate, usually around the $4 an hour.

It's good rates for sure, but not sustainable imo, the Union is making sparkies un-affordable in VIC...
            Farken hell, and dumb cunts like me stayed in school and ended up in mediocre office jobs.

It's been sustainable for a while now, and I think it'll be for a long time to come. The unions have got that shit locked down.

Comment

• lots of people are getting the sack but atm anth in that field
              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• now we all know why bengersbengMike can afford many expensive car parts and take pictures of his cat all soo suddenly. Ahhhhhhhh dat baller life bengerzbengz
                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Fark that's good money mike! Like double what I'm getting. I'm not in the union though. Still earning above award for 4th year though.

I do think the unions are fucked though. Good for the worker, but they'll drive every employer into the ground eventually.
                  We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• I can't buy a moulded carpet for my alfa, anyone got suggestions besides bare floor?
                    My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• hey guise

we is having a girl

we need to make baby/kids S|W hoodies!

Comment

• Congrats lukey !!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
                          Fark that's good money mike! Like double what I'm getting. I'm not in the union though. Still earning above award for 4th year though.

I do think the unions are fucked though. Good for the worker, but they'll drive every employer into the ground eventually.
                          I agree.

Congrats ukley.
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• thanks guise <3

ox, make me some iron on S|W logos so i can make hoodies for the little one when shes around

Comment

• Congrats Lukey!
                              IG: @sebastienaudeon
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.
                              keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• The bus I am currently in, it's LHS front shock keeps topping/bottoming out. Annoying me.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X