• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daheo you still up for tranz
    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• ACT has the dumbest fucking rental laws I've ever seen.

the lease finished up where I was renting so I've moved home, but 1 tenant has stayed at the house, with two more moving in. The only way for me to get my bond back, is have a new tenant, whom I dont even know, transfer me my share of the bond, then send in application to transfer the name over.

CUNT WONT PAY! TIME TO BREAK SOME FUCKING LEGS I THINK.
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        Daheo you still up for tranz
        was eating Maccas after a nite out and some bars/clubs/lounges. Was going to go prinny, but dont think i was in a good state to drive. Lulz.

ayyeeee
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
          Like when I drove over Rob, rocked up to Oxers, he gave me a pair of board shorts and we came around to yours to chill in the spa for two hours. That doesn't happen here. Ray came around a couple of days ago and we chatted and it was the first time I felt like I had an actual friend here in Adelaide in a long time (I know he doesn't post on here but he definitely reads this shit)..
          haha just got called out, shiiit… I'm always keen on shed times, and now that the jetta needs a full roadworthy i don't really have much of an option lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
            Go to Girlfriends turn tv on Happy Days is playing. AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
            Fonzy says EEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Spados says AAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by anth View Post
            Being an unsupportive cunt is the only way. You get to enjoy working on and driving your own car in your own time at your own pace, while not giving a flying fuck about what anyone else thinks or what they're doing. Fuck the scene, fuck peoples expectations, fuck getting your car ready for circle jerk meets or car shows, just do things your own way.

Join me, we have tomato soup.
            Tomato soup? fuck that, Brodo cunt!

Originally posted by foffa View Post
            Yeah Canberra doesn't have car meets, even if they do, it's all just cars towing caravans.

Actually the other day I saw an accord like fucking slammed in the rear, sky high in the front. Not sure where the caravan was though.

So I don't really get to experience that side of the car scene, but I'm glad I've meet all you blokes and we can hug without it being weird
            I love getting a Foff hug.... only get one or two a year, and i cherish them.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
            really fucking keen to get this minitruck as my new daily
            what truck?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
              Mechanic or Building trade. Just can't seem to find anything i want to study or stick with at the moment.
              DO NOT become an apprentice mechanic

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                what truck?
                Mazda bravo
                Fourth generation (UF; 1985–1998

dual cab.

$600 and close to rwc, had like $3k spent on the head and brake overhaul just before my mate bought it off the guy he got it from

Comment

I'm doing I.t security atm.
                  Supposed to be my last year but faile some shit haha so hopefully finish it next year.

Wbu dude
                  Was studying Building Design Architecture did a year and a bit, had enough of it and withdrew after the first few weeks this year. Been just working odd jobs/testing careers. But time to get serious.

Been working as one for the last few weeks. Everyone has been trying to drill into me not too. But i've still been going to work and coming home happy hahaha.
                  But yeah still unsure if i will commit.
                  Last edited by GJA003; 05-17-2014, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• mostly depends on where you're working and they pay is pretty shit
                    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• im on 19.07/hr as a qualified mechanic at the dealership i did my apprenticeship at.

trust me, you will get over it and **** working on your own cars

Comment

Haha I've actually been looking into sparky or plumbing apprenticeships but in Melbourne or anywhere you gotta know someone and I'm not used to sinking vb's yet.

Fark me when's smoko cunt

But yeah also waiting till I hit 21
                        yeh nah yeh nahhh VB mayyte best piss ever made aye
                        IG: wade_rees_
                        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                          From what I have heard, November.

Would be sweet to have the whole gang there that's for sure.
                          PHHWOOOAR S|W Aus at Showcased and celebrate my 23rd b'day as well.
                          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                            Do it. Best decision i made lol. It's ok.
                            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

mostly depends on where you're working and they pay is pretty shit
                              Currently at a Ultra Tune. But if i stick with it will probably try get apprenticeship through BMW dealership or something.

im on 19.07/hr as a qualified mechanic at the dealership i did my apprenticeship at.

trust me, you will get over it and **** working on your own cars
                              Yeah thats the thing, how long until i get over it and stop on my own projects. Which i dont want to ever happen. Hahaha.

Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                              Do it. Best decision i made lol. It's ok.
                              AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Might be. Dont have much time. Being pushed into going back to study something or starting a apprenticeship.

Comment

• aye
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X