• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey mitch. long time no talk.

still got the eg?

Comment

• RWC inspection today...

Took the car in as is... Gave them a list of things I knew it needed (eg. stockies, wiper arms, park lights, oil leaks fixed, windscreen etc.) and they only added 2 things to that list!!

Full RWC HERE I COME! NO MORE STESS TO FIND DODGEYS!!!!! KMART TIRE&AUTO FTMFW!!!!!!!

guy even said that It will pass with the modified camber arms, He said they look more then safe enough so I will pass them. -6.25 camber has nothing to do with roadworthy, as long as the car doesnt pull all over the road Im sweeeeet.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• He actually said that when he took it for a drive he was surprised at how well the car drove apart from the rubbing noises!

Comment

• ha ha then WTF are the cop nazis defecting people for excessive camber then if its not a RWC issue

also ur RWC guy sounds like a legend
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
            ha ha then WTF are the cop nazis defecting people for excessive camber then if its not a RWC issue

also ur RWC guy sounds like a legend
            Kmart tire&auto Northlands... Never met him before, Dropped it off at 830, picked it up at 1230.. He ran through all the issues and has no problem writing me a legit roadworthy once Ive done all I have to on the list.

So fuggin happy... Also stickers arent a problem, but Ill loose the ones on the windscreen

Ahwell

Comment

• not the 3triplezero decal man!! that shit was expensive LOL

Comment

• Ill pay for the next one... But RWC > stickers...

Comment

• Fuck that's mad oxer! Congratulations. And yeah, why are cops defecting for excessive camber if it's not a rwc issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                    hey mitch. long time no talk.

still got the eg?
                    yeah still got it... got some plans for it! its my weekend car atm even though its very drivable... (nissan x-trails a better commuter on the western ring road)

NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      Ill pay for the next one... But RWC > stickers...
                      haha all good man i'll pick up another big ass crew one for you.

amped that the civic will get a RWC, thats dope!

Comment

He actually said that when he took it for a drive he was surprised at how well the car drove apart from the rubbing noises!
                        bahahahaha WIN
                        swagger like mick jagger

Comment

Kmart tire&auto Northlands... Never met him before, Dropped it off at 830, picked it up at 1230.. He ran through all the issues and has no problem writing me a legit roadworthy once Ive done all I have to on the list.

So fuggin happy... Also stickers arent a problem, but Ill loose the ones on the windscreen

Ahwell
                          Norfern suburbzz brooo....LOL

did u have that massive StanceWorks one on there? and no riddinit coz they dun leik itz? =O
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• how did they get it on a hoist? lol

Comment

• nice OXER will be sweet to see it on the road rego'd like that, hope it lasts :/
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                                how did they get it on a hoist? lol
                                I think wood and a jack....

Im contemplating being pulled over within a month of it being registered... we should start a pool and see how much money we can make out of it

Comment

Working...
                                X