• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craving teh junk food soo bad....fkin Andy and his food pics....fakkk

Colin is roaming Broady area. LOL
    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
      Being an unsupportive cunt is the only way. You get to enjoy working on and driving your own car in your own time at your own pace, while not giving a flying fuck about what anyone else thinks or what they're doing. Fuck the scene, fuck peoples expectations, fuck getting your car ready for circle jerk meets or car shows, just do things your own way.

Join me, we have tomato soup.
      True that but to some people like myself its more about doing what you love with people you like. For example last week Oxer fried his ecu but we had dinner and mega lols in the garage all night.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
        True that but to some people like myself its more about doing what you love with people you like. For example last week Oxer fried his ecu but we had dinner and mega lols in the garage all night.
        you fart wayyy to fkin much man......AHAHAHAHHAHA

Comment

• isn't colin overseas at some weddding LOL
          www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            Being an unsupportive cunt is the only way. You get to enjoy working on and driving your own car in your own time at your own pace, while not giving a flying fuck about what anyone else thinks or what they're doing. Fuck the scene, fuck peoples expectations, fuck getting your car ready for circle jerk meets or car shows, just do things your own way.

Join me, we have tomato soup.
            Originally posted by RBT View Post
            Sums up exactly how i see it. You guys have been in the "scene" a lot longer then me i would say as im only Nineteen. But over the past year I've got to the point of being sick of going to car meets/events, and just doing it as Anth said. Just the people and amount of crappy modified cars these days turns me away from it all. Plastidip your wheels and your a expert/enthusiast on cars these days it seems, just gives me the shits. Honestly could say that even though i haven't yet met everyone on this forum, would rather be having a beer with everyone then attending most of these meets/events. Glad that everyone on here is actually genuine and can probably relate to a point.

Comment

• fuck accidentally refreshed and lost my big rant

but yeah basically stopped going to meets to check out cars lol cause a lot are just p plater buckets of shit with egay mods, plastidip, fake shit and tacky stickers lol.

worse is the mentality that you're supposed to be acceptive of aforementioned stuff and when i talk to one of these cunts i feel like necking myself especially after i had an argument with one knuckledragger who said fake bride's are fine for just street, yeah good one how about when you get rear ended and the seat snaps a long with your spine.

rant makes no sense but yeah lost my original one and i'm tired and i ate too much chicken
              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Couldn't remember the last meet I went to. More interested in things like 100mm, Showcased etc. Also Andy you're on point about the kids arguing about how fake "car parts" saved me money and other crap. I'm sick of hearing it, makes me feel dumbed down when near those kind of people.
                IG: wade_rees_
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                  you fart wayyy to fkin much man......AHAHAHAHHAHA
                  How many farts do you think I did that night ? Honestly i reckon at least 35-40
                  Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  isn't colin overseas at some weddding LOL
                  Nah bro hes back and he got a tan......................a ranga tan. Basically hes a deep red colour
                  Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                  Couldn't remember the last meet I went to. More interested in things like 100mm, Showcased etc. Also Andy you're on point about the kids arguing about how fake "car parts" saved me money and other crap. I'm sick of hearing it, makes me feel dumbed down when near those kind of people.
                  Wade you coming to Showcased this year if we go? We are all gona dress as dicks and cunts for the lols.

Comment

See, shit like that is what I want to do. Not sit in my garage by myself. Am a lonely fuck here in Adelaide, because all the real friends are interstate.

Like when I drove over Rob, rocked up to Oxers, he gave me a pair of board shorts and we came around to yours to chill in the spa for two hours. That doesn't happen here. Ray came around a couple of days ago and we chatted and it was the first time I felt like I had an actual friend here in Adelaide in a long time (I know he doesn't post on here but he definitely reads this shit).

I miss the nights where we grabbed dinner and just chatted about cars, had laughing fits and all that. Now I just go to work, come home, **** on my cars and sleep. Even fail at sleeping sometimes.

I think I need to move to Melbourne.
                    IG: @sebastienaudeon
                    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                    *pats Sebs head*
                    there there.
                    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• I know those feels.
                      No friends left back home, and those there didn't want to know about cars.
                      Loved my job/s and living at home was fine saving all the $.
                      Only moved to be with friends and gf
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• YESSIRRR I coming to Showcased. Driving the E36 up. Dick suits in photos for sure.

And in other news... ayyyeee!
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmVDr93UJQQ&sns=em"]Dio - Aye ft. Sef - YouTube[/ame]
                        Last edited by Spados.; 05-15-2014, 10:08 PM.
                        IG: wade_rees_
                        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          I know those feels.
                          No friends left back home, and those there didn't want to know about cars.
                          Loved my job/s and living at home was fine saving all the $.
                          Only moved to be with friends and gf
                          Yeah.

I think by the end of this year I'll have moved to Melbourne. At least then I'll be able to see you fools more often.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                            YESSIRRR I coming to Showcased. Driving the E36 up. Dick suits in photos for sure.
                            I'll hopefully be driving Anja to Melbourne (if I'm not already there) and then up to Sydney with you guys.

Keen for dick suits.
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.

Comment

How many farts do you think I did that night ? Honestly i reckon at least 35-40

Nah bro hes back and he got a tan......................a ranga tan. Basically hes a deep red colour
                              Fak, lost count when they started to become long wet ones. AHAHHAHAHAHA

deep red? like how you guys mention the whole burGANDY thing? hahahaa

Comment

• Fucking burGANDY Veyron.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X