Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• streeter sourced my te37's for me, really nice bloke and shipping only took ~1month by boat
    - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
      arrghh i **** 5x100 so much.

so jessestreeter is the way to go to get rims from overseas??? as i am noob to importing stuff cause never done it before
      i have 5x100 wheels, don't think they'll fit though 18x12, 18x13 lol

they were originaly 5x114.3/4x114.3 multistud but it seems the prev owner had filler plugs pressed in a re-drilled
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• on the topic of streeter i've bought 3 sets of wheels through him as well as lots of other stuff, so highly recomend him

Comment

• LOL do it daniel! put it on ur b4
          sigpic

Comment

• Haha I wish man! I wanna get some xd9s 18x9 but I think 18x8 will be widest I can get
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
              Car is finally off the boat and in quarantine. Due out on wednesday.
              how many cars do u have

Comment

• Even Sydney has stance.

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                  arrghh i **** 5x100 so much.

so jessestreeter is the way to go to get rims from overseas??? as i am noob to importing stuff cause never done it before
                  i'm in the same boat. 5x100, that is. there's heaps of suby spec 5x100 stuff in jp. it's so much harder trying to find lower offset 5x100 stuff, but luckily i've got room to run 'dapters, so it's all good!

speaking of which, bought some more wheels. i lufs buying wheels from japan.

Comment

• buying wheels from japan is great untill you have no money left lol

Comment

• ^^ agree
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by namtaro View Post
                        lol at jdmst, funny how cars that dont rock alot of stance, illest, fatlace stickers actually looked stanced the most, ie oxers civic. ><
                        Originally posted by bryan3976 View Post
                        how many cars do u have
                        One ATM. The one in quarantine lol.
                        I are car whore

Comment

• your car haz ze flu?

Comment

• They steam clean it, fumigate it and check it to make sure there isn't any crap in the arches etc

Comment

• +1 for Streeter. Fast response (within 24hrs 99.999% of the time ), honest, informative and helpful. =]

Got more rear lows tonite. Thanks to Oxybum, Toli, Sem n Bennett. camber is whack, def past neg 6.
                              Will sort that crap out this week with alignment.
                              Although, my ribs are killing me, it hurts soo much wen i lift my right arm up. Hell even driving, changing lanes made it hurt.
                              I think im like fked?
                              LOL
                              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• official dr stanceworks diagnosis:

yea, ya broken.

Ain't nothing wrong with being a car whore! I've only got through a couple...

well on my way to being a wheel whore too, once these new ones arrive from japan, i'll have 3 dope sets of wheels. ME GUSTA.

pity none of them fit my mk 3 yet.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X