• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bahahahahaha fucken rangas

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
      Bruno mars
      Your new budy lol.

So on the way home from GC tonight Ox and I went and hanged at the skids near my house. Some sickcunt in a xr ute was cutting sick but later the polo arrived and everyone scattered in style.

In bed now.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
        Your new budy lol.

So on the way home from GC tonight Ox and I went and hanged at the skids near my house. Some sickcunt in a xr ute was cutting sick but later the polo arrived and everyone scattered in style.

In bed now.
        bloke was skating the white fg turbs ute on black wheels very nicely if its the same one I saw around northern area tonight
        Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
          bloke was skating the white fg turbs ute on black wheels very nicely if its the same one I saw around northern area tonight
          Yeah the same one. He was the only who had the balls to skate and he did it with style.

Comment

• What the actual fuck Nej.
            IG: @sebastienaudeon
            1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
            *pats Sebs head*
            there there.
            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Driving up to Merimbula tomorrow to visit family, will keep an eye out for S|W cars on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by SF5 View Post
                Driving up to Merimbula tomorrow to visit family, will keep an eye out for S|W cars on the way
                traralgon/morwell is where the few are at. id normally be creeping in the bairndsale/lakes entranace area but that wont be til the long weekend
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

We saw you on sydney rd lol.... opposite direction though.
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    traralgon/morwell is where the few are at. id normally be creeping in the bairndsale/lakes entranace area but that wont be til the long weekend
                    I thought it would be you Dyl and possibly Hakhawk too? Either way ill keep my eyes peeled haha

Edit: and Lukey too?

Comment

• you'll spot me 8-8.30 on the highway between moe and traralgon, and the other way at5.30-6.30, other than that ill be at work, which is off the highway.

give us a honk and a wave if you do!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                        Yeah the same one. He was the only who had the balls to skate and he did it with style.
                        hell yeah. The times I've been in the past theres always one real crazy mofo who goes all out and makes the night

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        We saw you on sydney rd lol.... opposite direction though.
                        oh mad
                        I didnt spot the civic if thats what you were rollin in

Was just on a kebab run with a mate and decided to see some of northern's finest vn's blowin sets lol
                        Like a glove

Comment

• S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvGpkqpUeg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvGpkqpUeg[/ame]

Comment

hell yeah. The times I've been in the past theres always one real crazy mofo who goes all out and makes the night

oh mad
                              I didnt spot the civic if thats what you were rollin in

Was just on a kebab run with a mate and decided to see some of northern's finest vn's blowin sets lol
                              we werent....
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                That rape face at the end. Lost my shit.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                *pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X