X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seb, do a skid

Or drive around on rails and snap necks, make yourself feel good again

srs though, sometime soon there has to be a permanent solution, you cant keep doing this to yourself

Comment

• Considering getting the Subaru cleared and then reinstalling everything and going for a drag. Also considering smoking again. Stress relief?

I know there has to be a permanent solution soon. It's either a) I learn how to cope with this jealousy bullshit or b) it finishes and I become apart of single|works for a bit.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Fek if she's still texting the cunt, **** to say it but let her go. If she comes back it's suppose to happen. If she doesn't it ain't meant to be.

In the meantime you'll stress less and more time for YOU.
        Originally posted by Smeeeb
        Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Seb Neni's on the ball dude. Fuck if I found all that shit on my missus phone ill pack her bags and tell her to get the FUCK OUT! After that I wouldn't be upset cos ill be chasing some new fresh snatch.

I know you two are high school lovers and have known each other for a long time but look at what she is doing to you.

Comment

• If she has something to hide and then doesn't own up to it, give her the flick. Then maybe she would realise how much of a top bloke she's given up for some other twat.
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Cant believe my engine builder has had my engine for 6 months now WTF. This is really starting to piss me off!
              Im seeing everyone else work on their cars and I cant do shit till I get the engine back.

Comment

• A lot to think about Neni and Rob, thanks guys.

I guess we'll see what happens in the next week. 18 days until America. Wonder if I'll be going by myself or what...
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Subaru is booked in for 8am Friday morning to have it's defect cleared.

At least now I have a time that it has to be done before. I still need to do the following.
                  - Reverse bulbs, one brake bulb.
                  - Zip ties to secure brake hoses. (if it doesn't fly, I am going to need new struts)
                  - Cat fitted and mid pipe made up.

Once it is cleared, 5k for anyone including the bag setup. Really need the cash before I go to the states. If it doesn't clear first go, I'm gonna be super pissed. $186 just for the booking. Fucked.
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                    Subaru is booked in for 8am Friday morning to have it's defect cleared.

At least now I have a time that it has to be done before. I still need to do the following.
                    - Reverse bulbs, one brake bulb.
                    - Zip ties to secure brake hoses. (if it doesn't fly, I am going to need new struts)
                    - Cat fitted and mid pipe made up.

Once it is cleared, 5k for anyone including the bag setup. Really need the cash before I go to the states. If it doesn't clear first go, I'm gonna be super pissed. $186 just for the booking. Fucked.
                    If your serious about that $5k im putting my 36 up for sale right now.
                    EDI: Im not kidding, don't hold it but im interested.
                    Last edited by Jordan.; 03-30-2014, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• Serious about the 5k. I need the money and it gone before the 15th of April.

#brokestatus
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                        Cant believe my engine builder has had my engine for 6 months now WTF. This is really starting to piss me off!
                        Im seeing everyone else work on their cars and I cant do shit till I get the engine back.
                        rob your engine builder sounds like he works slower than a grandma after 5 bong hits or else bites off more than he can chew lol or both

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                        *fucking problems
                        at least the frame notch repair passed. your bag setup interests me but not sure what the differences mounting wise are between gc and gd
                        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          at least the frame notch repair passed. your bag setup interests me but not sure what the differences mounting wise are between gc and gd
                          Nah, it hasn't yet, and I discovered it doesn't even touch the frame, so we should be fine.

As for the compatibility between gc and gd, they're the same. <3
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• arent you guys supposed to be going to LA soon?
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Yep.
                              1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                              there there.

Comment

• go eat pomade Seb. Josh recommends it.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X