X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i already am anth

Comment

• Comment

• just got the car back from the shop, lowers and dints are all doneee bring on the coilover/rim install ^_^_^_^
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• where did you get the dints done? paintless dent removal?
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• panel shop had a guy come out and do them all for me, im guessing its the one and only vincent aka mr dent
            Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• thnx for add neni
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• no worries maaaaaate haha

do you have contact details for vincent? i got some nasty hail dents i need out

Comment

• paintless dent removal guys would have a field day on my car, lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
                    no worries maaaaaate haha

do you have contact details for vincent? i got some nasty hail dents i need out
                    +1 need a dint removed!

Comment

• his number is 0418 538 117, hes located in northern suburbs will prob ask you to drop by his place as i dont think he travels around anymore to do repairs. hes worth the travel though!

Comment

• we should do a group dent day to get cheaper

Comment

• haha see if he'll come to the next stanceworks meet! sigh why are adj camber arms to expensive

Comment

• my s2 ones cost me just under 500 landed from usa

Comment

• yeah im gonna get stung just under 650, gotta pay off everything else first though lol

Comment

• front camber bolts for me were good enough, if i wanted more camber i can just go wreckers and run the EF ucas, love how they fit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X