Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stay single while you're young, boys, got plenty of time for relationships. Take it from a married cunt haha.

Comment

• Six years with Phoebe. Practically married. Joint account, selling off everything to get a house deposit, all that shit. Then this.

Seriously have no idea what to do with myself now.
      Might just drink myself to sleep.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• that sucks dude, had my own rough times about 6 months ago due to similar circumstances with my ex-mrs of 3 years... took a fair while for me to man the hell up and walk away. looking back on things, i did more harm to myself by not walking away earlier.

hang in there, you'll be happier soon enough. if it ends up coming down to you finding out she's cheated, or she's cheated before, i offer you this piece of advice - never trust someone who has cheated on you before.

and this is why i'm forever alone now xD

Comment

• Comment

• haha fuck, reminds me of one of the vw guys who found a dead snake when he was doing his abs sensor or something
            www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• we've found live rats and birds in engine bays at work before.

Comment

• Luke,
                That shit is rank.

In other news, I need to shower as someone is coming to pick up the Subaru seats.
                Then I will most likely have a visit from Phoebe where it involves her crying a lot and me being angry as fuck still. Today is going to be shit.

If the Subaru wasn't defected I would have been on my way to Melbourne last night.
                I'm going to start applying for jobs in Melbourne and California. Adelaide can suck my dick.
                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                there there.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                  Luke,
                  That shit is rank.
                  how you think i felt as i was pulling it out and it was breaking apart into bits

Comment

• Aussie Random Thread.

Seb, I've had some ups and downs with relationships and have fallen into depressing stages at points at my life, I just think you gotta find the thing that's keeping you down, and remove it. And don't EVER let a girl make you feel like shit! How ever hard it is, if she's making you feel that way, she doesn't deserve to be in your life. Just my 2c
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Trying to put some money together to just get out of Adelaide for a bit.
                      1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                      there there.

Comment

• Been through similar shit lately too. In the end as foffa said has it's depressing stages but just got to walk away from it sometimes, for the better. Takes time, but when you pick your self back up you will be loving life again.

Comment

• Sorry for dumping all this shit on everyone, it's just, only place where I have true friends I guess.
                          Genuine people and shit.

I guess I will just keep on going. See what happens I guess. Right now, I just need to sort myself out and get back to it.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• oh seb, you have a pm

Comment

• Damn seb we're always here for you. Just don't feel the need to harm yourself or others though, I've done it in the past being a hot headed idiot and shit got real bad
                              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Not even Moh?

Thanks Andrew. I'm a hot headed idiot too, so I don't know what is going to come of this. I think this is seriously the end of our relationship. Killing me.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X