X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
    Magnets.

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Fucking lol'd and then I had to make this.

Moes new nickname?

Originally posted by dylan8 View Post

who was it that got dobbed in because their car 'looked' like a hoon car. Ox?
    this reminded me of that
    That was me.... And that article is hilarious, because we all know that a civic can do a burnout
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Well I was looking at going budget spec, something like Raceland Ultimos. But, im thinking I want to do things right the first time around, so Fortune Auto have been my main focus or possibly some HSD's.

Fortune Auto do have an Australian rep, but $1649 god damn haha

Comment

• What car? what purpose?

Comment

• he picked up an e36.

id have a look at bc racing, can get them for decent price from a few aussie distributors. reviews seem to be pretty good.

if i hadve known there were decent priced aussie sellers, i probably would have bought bc instead of the gaz coilovers.

Comment

• BC are the best value for money... unless I was building a track car trying to break records Id think about looking elsewhere, but BC are comfortable daily, and hold their own at random track days for a bit of fun.

Comment

• BC BR series should get me the drop im after for daily, but is it worth considering another company?

I do want to have my chassis rails on the ground should i want to by the way. Then again if I took out adjusters and bump stops I would be able to do that with BC's anyway?

Comment

• I've heard nothing but good things about BC BR's. Linc got them in the S13, we compressed the springs like 25mm and it was sitting nearly on the ground. still comfy as fuck mind you
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
                  BC BR series should get me the drop im after for daily, but is it worth considering another company?

I do want to have my chassis rails on the ground should i want to by the way. Then again if I took out adjusters and bump stops I would be able to do that with BC's anyway?
                  should.... can always order shorter springs etc.

Comment

• I've got bc br's in both the bugeye and ep3.

I got the extreme low (shortened shock) version for the bugeye and I can easily tuck 45/17 rim to fender without worrying about the shock body hitting and killing my cv joints and rears i could have diff on ground if you can somehow jack the car up to do it lol. Also ride comfort is pretty good till driveshafts bottom out on chassis haha.

And napo got a 1:39.3 around winton in his ep3 with bc br's so not like they're shit for performance and they seem to be alright in my ep3 as well.
                    Last edited by andrewn; 03-20-2014, 07:19 AM.
                    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• lol napo.

Comment

• i got bc brs in the teg but i cant get the front low enough

Comment

• oi ox, what you done with that pinch together bit of sheet metal shit in the front guards that sits just above the tyres? bend it up or cut it off?

Comment

• theres a chance i could be buying another car after my engagement party at the start of may.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              oi ox, what you done with that pinch together bit of sheet metal shit in the front guards that sits just above the tyres? bend it up or cut it off?
                              rolll

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                rolll
                                wuttt

Comment

Working...
                                X