Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penthouse suite was mad. Was in it for like an hour before we went to sleep lol
    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• fak u tranz you not invited to the penthouse
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
        fak u tranz you not invited to the penthouse
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• any news on showcase 2014 where it will be held?

Comment

• still too early, tld are probably still scratching their asses atm.

and colin wherever the fuck you are atm, I've got your walkie talkie still lol.

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Just give it to me next time I see you. You have more of a chance seeing me than the ranga.

Comment

• mahfucka harder to find than mileys dignity

but yeah I'll bring it with me to the next event

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Aye!
                  IG: wade_rees_
                  BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• #aye
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Shiieeet some serious driving going on here... Would love to get into rally

Comment

• thats mad as!
                        Was a marshall/official for targa tasmania for 6 years and even that was great fun.
                        03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        getout.

Comment

• Clocked a 1:47.73 on my first track day at winton. Would've kept going but went off the track and ended up busting my alignment which put me out for the rest of the day (luckily it was near the end)

Was only a total of 23 cars for the day too and i had about 3-5 in my class each session

Last edited by andrewn; 03-15-2014, 05:04 AM.

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                            Aye!

aye.

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                            Clocked a 1:47.73 on my first track day at winton. Would've kept going but went off the track and ended up busting my alignment which put me out for the rest of the day (luckily it was near the end)

Was only a total of 23 cars for the day too and i had about 3-5 in my class each session

[IMG]https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3777/13163803044_6b78426b5c_o.png[/IG]
                            Good job man!
                            Originally posted by anth
                            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Can somebody explain magnets?

Comment

• in relation to the tread I just posted, I feel like I need to share what happened tonight.

I got home around 10pm from dinner after a day at the GP, I had had a fair amount to drink and was in no state to drive. Being bored at home alone, I decided to message Moe. He called me and suggested that I come out for a drive with him and his cousin who wont be named for legal reasons. The specific words were "we're gonna go out and run a muck".

They arrived at my house in a rental car, a Kia rio station wagon. We set out to the city, with no real plan of action. Moe's cuz demonstrated what happened when he used the windscreen squirters, the rear one was disconnected, and leaked out the back of the roof lining, flooding the boot area. It was perfect to break the ice, to fill awkward silence etc. He explained to me how his day was pretty fucked up, and how he had reversed into his friends brick fence, knocking it down.

We were turning onto lygon st where a taxi was paitiently waiting at a light. Moe's cuz asked the guy if he wanted to drag race and started revving the car.... the guy smiled and laughed. Moes cuz hadn't seen the lady sitting in the back seat, who was also laughing. When he did, his response was "fuck sorry bro, I didnt realise you had a fare *looks at lady* Sorry" and then the light turns green. We then ended up on Chaps where many fine females were slutting it up. 3 larger guys in hoodies in a kia rio isn't exactly inviting, so we recieved no attention. We started heading towards st kilda, and this is where the night changed, and where I began to lose a grip on reality.

driving past the st kilda baths heading towards the marina, for one reason or another it was decided a u turn was in order. It was executed perfectly. I was in the back seat and said "lucky im not driving, otherwise that would have been done in a very stupid manner" to which Moes cuz says "you mean like this?"....... He reefed the handbrake which locked the rears, the ass stepped out, he counter steered, over compensated, mounted the gutter, took out a pole with parking signs on it (the rear wheels are still locked at this point) and couldnt recover it back onto the road so slid into one of the entrances to the baths. There was a woman walking on the footpath, who when heard and saw the unfolding event, ran onto the road in fear. We drove down the driveway and past the baths, where people were standing in disbelief, trying to comprehend what was happening. at this time we realised we weren't dead, and slowly laughter overwhelmed us. We crept over to Lebo lane, quickly got out to asses the damage which was nothing more then a bent numberplate and a scratch on the bar. we were all in tears, and Moe's cuz wanted to have a ciggy and calm down, but Moe and I suggested we get the fuck out of there.

We started heading toward station pier, across to the seven eleven, as a drink and breather was needed. Moe was driving, and didnt want to go far without P plates. We pulled into the car park, and as we get out of the car a dibby van pulls in, and our first thought was "fuck someone must have called it in". Moes cuz walks into 711, followed by one of the police officers, while me and moe stood outside. Another car pulls up, with two fine looking females. one gets out and goes in, the other sat in the car. I started cleaning my glasses and Moe decided to give me an eye check by holding fingers up at me. Realizing how retarded we looked, we both started laughing. The officer inside comes out, jumps in, they turn their lights and siren on and pull out of the 711 sideways. A sense of relief washed over us.

Moes cuz walks out with 3 bottles of water, a snickers, and a set of P plates. He said "fuck bro i was thinking 'Im done' and when he followed me in I was stressing, I couldnt remember what I wanted and realised I was looking at tampons. Then the cop goes to the counter and asks the guy for 8 donuts.... I started laughing, I couldnt help it". We were all having a chuckle about it and the fine female in the store walks out. Me and moes cuz jump in the rio, moe starts peeling the plastic shit off the green P's and went to put the rear one on. The girls reverse, then stop behind and call out to moe and say "Hey are you on P's? what does P stand for?" Moes like "poofter"... I half climb over the rear seat at this point and am like "what do you think she thinks it means man!? She wants the peen!!". He then laughs and closes the bootlid on me and walks over to them... I wind down my window and stick my head out, and hear moe say "it could stand for faggot? no wait, thats spelt with an F" to which I reply " it could be PH!?" One of them tells him he's cute because he has dimples, he then asks the girls for their number, and they reply "have you got a pen?" Moe replies "nah but I have a phone". At this point Moes cuz pulls out the cars manual, holds it out the windo and says "I have paper, go ahead, tell me."

I was on the back seat lying down crying in laughter.... It was hilarious. They leave, Moe gets in the car forgetting his bottle of water and snickers outside, gets back out, grabs them, gets back in. we sit there for a minute trying to comprehend what had just happened. as we left, I start losing it.... What the fuck had just happened? Its like the age old question of how magnets work.... I just dont fucking understand it. We park up.... and theres a taxi dropping someone off at an apartment... I walk over and ask him how magnets work, he tells me to fuck off..... we sit for a while longer. I still dont understand. we had back towards fitzroy st..... We go down grey st etc prostitute hunting, and we spotted a couple.. Moe had never seen them in the wild before. We then do another lap of chaps, then lygon, then hit up uncle joes for a kebab, then home.

I still dont fully understand what happened, and timing was everything. If the events didnt take place when they did, the following events wouldnt have panned out.

I still dont understand how we didnt die or kill anyone..... Nor how moe randomly got phone numbers of a couple of fine females.

I dont know what reality is anymore.... is this real life?
                                Originally posted by anth
                                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

Working...
                                X