• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
    The Lowdown presents: SHOWCASED - YouTube

all the feels. we need another weekend like this
    Nah mate, fuckin HWH sydney edition.

Comment

• Currently can't adjust the height of my new xenon headlights, found bags are really handy when trying to blind cunts who can't drive.
      P plater bitch couldn't adjust her mirrors quick enough. Faceup,arsedown
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• yes cause lets blind cunts that can't already drive
        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
          Nah mate, fuckin HWH sydney edition.
          hwh will last as long as the minitruckers hwh..... We were banned from 3 towns due to mayhem. I give hwh 3 more years then it will be fucked for everyone.

Originally posted by foffa View Post
          The Lowdown presents: SHOWCASED - YouTube

all the feels. we need another weekend like this
          showcased this year, we will make it better then the first year.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
            yes cause lets blind cunts that can't already drive
            At least she knew someone was behind her

Originally posted by Oxer View Post

Keen for this year. It's around Sept/oct normally yeah?
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• car audio gurus, what's the deal with ISO plugs? Do you just buy one to suit your H/U brand, and another one to suit the car and use them as a bridge between the dash loom and H/U?

Comment

• Yeah anth. However if you buy a new head unit it should come with a headunit to iso plug so you just gotta buy one from car to iso

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Oh sweet, never used one before, always a twist-n-tape kinda guy haha.

Any recommendations on a decent cheap h/u? Prefer JVC since that's what I've always used. Want usb input for iphone (so it charges at the same time) and bluetooth hands free connectivity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    hwh will last as long as the minitruckers hwh..... We were banned from 3 towns due to mayhem. I give hwh 3 more years then it will be fucked for everyone.

I wouldnt say 3 years, maybe 2 maximum haha.

I'll be at showcased 100% this year, finally. Are there any major events based in Sydney in between thats people are planning on going to?

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                      Yeah anth. However if you buy a new head unit it should come with a headunit to iso plug so you just gotta buy one from car to iso
                      not always the case. only select units come with brand to iso plug with the radio. most are to bare wires.

anth, if you've been happy with jvc, get another one with the features you want. most name brand stuff these days is much of a muchness

Comment

• yeah my bad shouldn't have said ISO PLUG.
                        Meant it will come with a headunit to either an iso plug or just in bare wires which are all colour coded to a universal standard so all you need is to get a car to ISO plug and it's either plug and play or just chop the ISO end off of the car to ISO plug and solder them together.

first day back at uni and i forgot about all the speedhumps though

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          Keen for this year. It's around Sept/oct normally yeah?
                          Heard along the grape vine that it is November some time.
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Tranz did you just copy-paste your fb status?
                            nah i just retyped it like a champ.

so i took out one of the stick pole tinghys and bent it for laughs and put the orange wrap around the pedestrian sign....come home today....its back to the way it was.....fak.....LOL
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• fuck yeah Showcased 2014, I'll be living at home, so should be balling like tranz. We getting Penthouse suite or what?

Might even bag the R32 who knows..
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

fuck yeah Showcased 2014, I'll be living at home, so should be balling like tranz. We getting Penthouse suite or what?

Might even bag the R32 who knows..
                                fak u indie kient.

im not balling u ass hat. infact chances are i wont have taylor in her prime by then.
                                dun be cheki cunt or i fkn smeck u.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X