This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike's been trying to organise a sesh for nfs ox

and seb your battery may just be dead. same thing happened to me earlier last week and a few mates batteries died around the same time too
    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• keen. but depends what day.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
        How old is it? Mine was dying all the time and I was driving it over large distances. Just got a fresh one and prob solved
        Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        and seb your battery may just be dead. same thing happened to me earlier last week and a few mates batteries died around the same time too
        It's brand new fucking piece of shit car.

Potentially have another car lined up. Know anyone that would want a bagged GC8 over in Melbourne? Ask around for me? <3
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• would consider your bag setup if i wasn't broke with 2 regos coming up fak

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
            mike's been trying to organise a sesh for nfs ox

mad invite
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• ox, coburg drive ins, me u rob n anth in the back of the ute... and a matress..

Comment

• and tranz.... NORTH LYF
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• aw yis

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    mad invite
                    still getting organised on the bookface cause you know how long it takes us cunts to organise shit then was getting posted here

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• fkin council. that patch of nature strip i use to angle out of my driveway is all dug up and taped off with the high vis shit. fkin i needed that patch to get maximum angle.....now im fked....i sawear the council is out to get me. first the re-paving of the roads, now this. fkin wats next, shrinkage of the the driveway width to allow more tree plantation....FAK.
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• E36 acquired! Coils and two piece RS's lined up for next week.

Comment

• do work

Comment

• Tranz did you just copy-paste your fb status?

fucking did a cashy this arvo, guy told me the sparky was there and owuld be an hour, said no worries I'll wait around. CUNT TOOK FUCKING 3 HOURS while I waited around to do 45 mins worth of work. And I couldnt ask him for more then $100 for what I did.

There goes my whole afternoon.
                            We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• You know those things you thought geee I wounder what would I do if that happened. Well one of those happened!

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44GljWnbbJY"]The Lowdown presents: SHOWCASED - YouTube[/ame]

all the feels. we need another weekend like this
                                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

Working...
                                X