This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totally forgot about dem gt40's and reminds me foff

still remember that day pretty well, especially the terrorist water boarding sesh
    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Yo Ox, theres a photo doubled up in the article, not sure if cbf to change but its the shot of the orange car rear quarter and Harry reaching into the car.

and Tranz <3 your car is amazing bebs. maybe you should ask stance:nation for photoshoot?

lol
      Originally posted by TRaNz
      We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Feels reading the GT40 article.

Wish I came to Adelaide. Next time I guess, whether I'm sick or not. yolo
        IG: wade_rees_
        BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
          dat moment when you realize your car is too shit for S|W and has been denied. Dem inside feels man.
          i know them feels bro

Comment

• ill suss it tomorrow... I forgot my wordpress login, so i left it up to the guys to post it all up lol...

ay tranz.... we ll still love you.

You too troy. more albert park pics after f1 with new set up?
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Going to the Phillip Island Classic today. Should be good.
              IG: wade_rees_
              BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• going to motorfest tomorrow for burnouts. fuck yea!

Comment

• Someone buy me this. Its terribly ugly but I'll drop it as low as I can on 13~14", 10degree camber the rear and make it just plain ugly!
                  My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• Originally posted by jazig.k View Post
                    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Alfa-Rome...6a2eda4&_uhb=1

Someone buy me this. Its terribly ugly but I'll drop it as low as I can on 13~14", 10degree camber the rear and make it just plain ugly!
                    Hey, that's kinda cool! Especially the wood floor in the back.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• At work [browsing the fuck out Stanceworks for $60 an hour lol] otherwise I'd have a crack at photo shopping it... I actually want it the more I look at it. Damned building a house...
                      My Build Thread - Alfa 75 3lt

Comment

• Jace why don't you reverse onto the grass and then drive onto the street facing forwards? Looks like you have heaps of room.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          Jace why don't you reverse onto the grass and then drive onto the street facing forwards? Looks like you have heaps of room.
                          youre kidding right? anything going head first will fail before the wheels hit the tarmac mang.
                          pic might look like heaps, but next time you in da hood and on Childs Road near Prince of Wales ave, have a suss of the driveyway, because theres barely anything and the re paving of the road made this more tricky in terms of levels.
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• ayeee.

Comment

• hittin up Topgear Festival in Sydney tomorrow. Should be not bad
                              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                                youre kidding right? anything going head first will fail before the wheels hit the tarmac mang.
                                pic might look like heaps, but next time you in da hood and on Childs Road near Prince of Wales ave, have a suss of the driveyway, because theres barely anything and the re paving of the road made this more tricky in terms of levels.
                                Wot a drainer, if I'm ever on childs road and you pull that shit I'm gonna drive straight into you lol

Comment

Working...
                                X