Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the Stu can't help you try GSM world.

Comment

• derp

Comment

• Ox dropped his phone right after he took his selfie. LOL
        bcoz he didnt choose thuglife, thuglife chose him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Started stripping wheel centers today

Comment

• I pulled a set of mine apart also!

Is it necessary to strip them if being painted not polished? I'm probably just going to give them a rub back and hit with some wheel paint.

Comment

• The clear coat was peeling a bit on mine, so wanted a fresh start. If it wasn't, I'd have just rubbed them back

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post

I pulled a set of mine apart also!

Is it necessary to strip them if being painted not polished? I'm probably just going to give them a rub back and hit with some wheel paint.
                So you gonna put Patrick Star on the spokes? LuLz

Comment

• Decided to take Taylor for a drive into the city tonight.....yeah wont be doing that for a damm long time. Unless there a fkin good reason to. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
                  felt like i was off-roading in Gippsland. every intersection crossing was snapping necks due to the front side of the car going into the ground at 20kmh. HAAHAHAHAHAHHA
                  Crazy part was on Victoria St/Pde wateva it is, going down that hill towards Hoddle St.
                  Theres this fkin lump infront of St Vinnies or some shit. hit it well, apparently sparks flew as i was told by few drunk people in 2 cabs that were beside me. hahahahahahaha.
                  fk man, i want a 4x4 now. hahahahhaha

Comment

• 🔥🔥🔥🔥Danger to manifold!🔥🔥🔥🔥
                    IG: wade_rees_
                    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Wait till the gc seshes start again
                      www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Gippsland represent!

Comment

• Lol at gippsland rds
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Where do you usually drive, Tranz? Home->Work->Maccas? City cruises are fun, all the pretty lights. We used to always cruise through the city via Lygon, down St Kilda rd, then Fitzroy St, to the esplenade or Beaconsfield Pde for a chill sesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                              Where do you usually drive, Tranz? Home->Work->Maccas? City cruises are fun, all the pretty lights. We used to always cruise through the city via Lygon, down St Kilda rd, then Fitzroy St, to the esplenade or Beaconsfield Pde for a chill sesh.
                              tfti
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                                Where do you usually drive, Tranz? Home->Work->Maccas? City cruises are fun, all the pretty lights. We used to always cruise through the city via Lygon, down St Kilda rd, then Fitzroy St, to the esplenade or Beaconsfield Pde for a chill sesh.
                                fark dat, Taylor doesnt get to see much other areas unless i know the road terrain and police dynamics. LOL. Some parts of the city is alright, but where i was driving last nite was like..fwaaaaa.....HAHAHAHA
                                Lygon is ok, the rest i wouldnt have a clue. LOL

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                tfti
                                i went to Onders mang. felt like being a hard cunt showboating. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X