Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could hear choppers flying around yesterday and could see the smoke in Tullamarine from my place in Glenroy.

Comment

• The fire was half a k from my house. I hope they catch the little fuckers that lit the fires and push toothpicks through their balls!

Comment

• they are a few places. is one just near haunted hills actually.
        so many people I know got half way from either Bairnsdale to Melbourne or heading in the opposite direction and told to turn around and go back
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Killer pics Foff. Heavy regret for not going.

You guys have any plans for the 100mm certified weekend. Jose and I are coming down would be cool to do dinner or something like last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
            Killer pics Foff. Heavy regret for not going.

You guys have any plans for the 100mm certified weekend. Jose and I are coming down would be cool to do dinner or something like last time.
            Keen.
            Reminds me I have to hit Jose up for a tee!
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• sup motherfuckers, anyone had bells palsy before? feel like fkn twoface from batman!!

Comment

• Anyone here bought a vibratory tumbler for themselves? Just wondering what model, price, media, etc... really want one for myself to polish up multipiece wheel bolts.

Comment

we're going to loiter around at a McDonalds.
                  Do a photoshoot exiting the drive-thru......ultimate win.
                  S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Cheers bruv. First time with the camera since '09 so pretty happy with them. And stoked on the positive feedback.

Doubt 100mm will happen for me hey. So soon after halfway, and even if I did come, the missus wants to come with haha.
                    Originally posted by TRaNz
                    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post

Doubt 100mm will happen for me hey. So soon after halfway, and even if I did come, the missus wants to come with haha.

Yeah I didn't go to halfway because I had already committed to 100mm and couldn't get them both off work. Ah well

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        we're going to loiter around at a McDonalds.

Do a photoshoot exiting the drive-thru......ultimate win.

So long as you eat two deserts again I'm down for that!

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                          Keen.

Reminds me I have to hit Jose up for a tee!

Sweet! As in he owes you one or you wanna buy one? I've been busting my arse off this last week designing some new shirts for us to release. I think you'll be quite fond of two of them sneaky spoiler. Hopefully they'll be done by 100mm if not VITS for sure.

Apologies for all the replies in seperate messages. I'm on my phone

Comment

Sweet! As in he owes you one or you wanna buy one? I've been busting my arse off this last week designing some new shirts for us to release. I think you'll be quite fond of two of them sneaky spoiler. Hopefully they'll be done by 100mm if not VITS for sure.

Apologies for all the replies in seperate messages. I'm on my phone
                            nar need to buy one. he can feel free to give it to me though.
                            After a 4th regiment medium. was meant to buy it ages ago.
                            keen to check them out!

Comment

• still needa get my hoodie dylan haha

keen for hangs with interstate folks

and dafuq which autobarn store you at hak
                              www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Okay I need some suggestions for a new daily since mine isn't going too well.

Pretty much needs to be 4 door, auto, preferably RWD and some what fuel efficient.

Budget is well not much because broke ass student that don't have a job atm.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X