This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
    Haha I think toli said his stomach lining is fucked from crazy wings still, poor guy can't have onion or garlic sauce in his kebabs again
    He's just a pussy
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Find Cheap and Discounted New and Used Cars, Vans & Utes available in Hobart CBD 7000, TAS. Buy and sell almost anything on Gumtree classifieds.

this is all kinds of cool

Comment

• spent most my morning trying to find a donut gasket to fit my headers->testpipe/cat section
        hopped on plm and found out you can get them for ~16 shipped lol fml

Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
        haha that's mad
        Last edited by andrewn; 01-30-2014, 11:52 PM.
        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Moh deciding whether he rush to make 100mm or bail and take it slow.
          Bloke....you said it was to be finished and ready for Showcased back in 2012. LMFAO, pretty sure its known that the R32 of his wont ever be done. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            Moh deciding whether he rush to make 100mm or bail and take it slow.
            Bloke....you said it was to be finished and ready for Showcased back in 2012. LMFAO, pretty sure its known that the R32 of his wont ever be done. LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
            Wait, you are ment to finish cars?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
              Wait, you are ment to finish cars?
              in Moh's case, apparently not.

Comment

• Interesting night. Now have a VL to add to the project list. Grandfather or Papou for the wogs, if there is any on here shit it self tonight. Was on its way out. Anyways time for RB30 Turbo build i think.

Edit: Open to offers if someone wants it. Can't really afford to start on it till i finish other projects.
                Last edited by GJA003; 02-01-2014, 06:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                  Interesting night. Now have a VL to add to the project list. Grandfather or Papou for the wogs, if there is any on here shit it self tonight. Was on its way out. Anyways time for RB30 Turbo build i think.

Edit: Open to offers if someone wants it. Can't really afford to start on it till i finish other projects.
                  I want to have a VL again but 2 projects is already enough for me.

Comment

• hopefully get my regas by end of next week so I can refurb em over the weekend
                    been a week since I won the auction and jesse still hasn't received em so hopefully soon

this pearl white to redo em in is #1 on my list atm unless anyone can recommend something else?

also acquired some red mcgards through my brotha from another motha but probs actually related somehow coz so many nguyens neni
                    www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                      I want to have a VL again but 2 projects is already enough for me.
                      Being my Grandfathers car. I would love to rebuild it and keep it. But not having my own place i can't get approval to leave it on the lawn with a cover until the times comes.

Comment

• Originally posted by GJA003 View Post
                        Being my Grandfathers car. I would love to rebuild it and keep it. But not having my own place i can't get approval to leave it on the lawn with a cover until the times comes.
                        I'd love to build another white VL Calais(replol) with a red Calais interior again.
                        Last edited by Neil; 02-02-2014, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                          also acquired some red mcgards through my brotha from another motha but probs actually related somehow coz so many nguyens neni
                          defs related
                          Originally posted by Smeeeb
                          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Stuck a photo of my car in a 'show us your low car comp' for lols, it's about .5cm off the ground in the pic and its looks like its the highest car there... Awks
                            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• its called a square dint fuel cap.

i win.

Comment

Working...
                                X