X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Fitted bigger, better speakers to the rear shelf. So worth it, even in this heat.

Sweating like a lez in a fish shop.
      IG: wade_rees_
      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
        Fitted bigger, better speakers to the rear shelf. So worth it, even in this heat.

Your game bloke, I helped Ox put his boot lid on today and sweated about 5L in the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
          Fitted bigger, better speakers to the rear shelf. So worth it, even in this heat.

i removed mine ages ago, fuck passengers

Comment

• need some advice on these wheels i recently acquired and split:

sizes are 17x8 and 9, offset around +45 for all of them. they are all 3 piece and have 40 hole centres. and they have those silly 90 degree valve stems and cutouts for them in all the lips, barrels and the centres themselves

i really wanna fit step lips to them and widen the 8's to about 9.5 or 10, but i don't know how i would go about finding ones that fit. any advice guys? or anyone that know what other 17 inch wheels have 40 hole step lips?

Comment

• Those barrels look very similar to my dials, are they manufactured by work? Can't remember how many holes mine have though... 40 does sound close though
              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                Those barrels look very similar to my dials, are they manufactured by work? Can't remember how many holes mine have though... 40 does sound close though
                They are zauber monoblocks which iirc were manufactured by arrow enterprises. Japanese made for sure

Comment

• When a wheel is a factory flat lip like that, they have a bigger diameter centre, so any sort of stepped lip would essentially only be possible upsizing to 18's....correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                    When a wheel is a factory flat lip like that, they have a bigger diameter centre, so any sort of stepped lip would essentially only be possible upsizing to 18's....correct me if I'm wrong.
                    I see... well stepping up to 18s would be nice if i can get it done for the right price will take some measurements and compare them with my 18" OZ step lips.

Comment

• whitehorse could make step lips for you?
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• my Kenstyle badge for the bodykit was fading.
                        So i emailed Kenstyle in japan asking where i could get a new one and how much.
                        Instead, they apologized and EMS the new 2nd gen stainless steel badge to me at no cost.
                        fak im such a sick kient.
                        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Because Asian
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Thats a quality company for you...

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              my Kenstyle badge for the bodykit was fading.
                              So i emailed Kenstyle in japan asking where i could get a new one and how much.
                              Instead, they apologized and EMS the new 2nd gen stainless steel badge to me at no cost.
                              fak im such a sick kient.
                              thats mint
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Thought i'd drop by to share this...

Sorry, we couldn&#8217;t find that page

Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X