X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moar lowz acquired..
    however...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    thoughts of removal of the other half of the nut off my wheel without damaging it?

Comment

• oh snap. (pun intended) thats no good!

Comment

• how the fuck did u do that?
        - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• is there still threaded part of the wheel nut on it?

Comment

• my effort from yesterday, still needs a bit more work but its gettin there
            Attached Files

Comment

• what might work is putting a cheaper style nut on to the stud and tighten the nut as fars as possible tack weld to other half .

and how did u break it

Comment

• guy with oxers car as his dp

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• What a troll
                  FRUSH

Comment

• what a fuckwit.

Comment

• to buy another set of wheels or not to buy, this time something a bit more realistic 17x10 +15?
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• forgot centerline was right next to a hells angel joint, reminds me of sons of anarchy lol
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• lol wut

Comment

• Originally posted by bryan3976 View Post
                            LMFAO....howd u find that?

Originally posted by cln View Post
                            forgot centerline was right next to a hells angel joint, reminds me of sons of anarchy lol
                            centreline in Thommo?
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              LMFAO....howd u find that?

centreline in Thommo?
                              yeah haha thought there was only one in truckcity

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                                yeah haha thought there was only one in truckcity
                                oh, there probably is onli one, i wasnt sure....LOL

yeah centreline are good....need to go back there and get another alignment....they'll **** doing my fronts again....LOL....took almost 3 hrs to get the fronts right....hahaha
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X