Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
      just purchased skunk 2 front and rear camber kit from us ebay

just under 500 bucks
      nice, love the aussie dollar, i remember getting my ingalls for under 400
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by neni View Post
        fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hawaii five o the biggest cliff hanger ever!!!! i cant live like this lol
        good series? i've finished most of my shows, or the series are about to finish and need something to watch
        www.lozzz.com - car spotting, food and other random crap from Japan

Comment

• its da bestest Lozzzzz, get on it mang. =D
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• yea for sure awesome series! you will get addicted bad haha
            Originally posted by Smeeeb
            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Got the feeling the other night they may be doing the car blitz in Qld too. Saw 3 cops standing by a modified r32 waiting for the owner to show up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                just purchased skunk 2 front and rear camber kit from us ebay

just under 500 bucks
                and deposit put down for bc racing br type coilovers thru felix. there goes $1100!

lol

Comment

• hrm wonder if my rims will fit tommorow lol, o well
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• ceebs doing this assignment zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                    Originally posted by Smeeeb
                    Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by cln View Post
                      hrm wonder if my rims will fit tommorow lol, o well
                      im playin that game today too, i cant wait to get the guard roller out for a bash trying to fit 18x9.5 all round on my new e36

Comment

• haha yeah gotta try make a set of 18x9.5 et22's fit my audi while still being able to turn my front wheels
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• mm should have went 205's
                          Last edited by cln; 05-20-2011, 04:37 AM.

Comment

• What audi you got brother?

Comment

• white a4 b6 yeo

Comment

• colin go home! didn't you read the no rangas sign :P?

welcome finally maen :>
                                FRUSH

Comment

Working...
                                X