This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
    Don't worry dude, I'm the same when it comes to new people. Well at least I think I am. Don't let it stop you being you though!!
    Been extremely shy/an introvert my life.

Originally posted by anth View Post
    That's heavy, Lukey, big of you to share, keep ya head up
    Thanks Anth, appreciate it. I am, well trying my best, the mrs is helping thru it at aswell with positive reinforcement which im listening to to try and stop me being so negative and harsh about myselfml. I gotta try and change my mindset after being stuck in a rut for as long as i can remeber.

Comment

• I apologise if what ive told you all is to much to handle, but i need to put it out there to those (the stanceworks community) that i consider my friends to try and help me understand all this new stuff that is flooding my mind which im finding quite overwhelming. Thanks all

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
        Sup baby.
        ole cabron

Originally posted by andrewn View Post
        watching american psycho in my room, dad bursts in to ask why the wifi in the house is shit and I'm on the scene where bateman's fucking the two whores lol

fak
        Pertect timing.

Originally posted by Lukey View Post
        I apologise if what ive told you all is to much to handle, but i need to put it out there to those (the stanceworks community) that i consider my friends to try and help me understand all this new stuff that is flooding my mind which im finding quite overwhelming. Thanks all
        Im sure you will pull through, I go through similar phases, key is to remind yourself about what makes you happy, and to make time for that.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• No need for apologies bro, keep on keepin on!
          Originally posted by Smeeeb
          Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• Fak just got back from a weekend in Lorne, fakn jebus there are alot of fags and fugly dykes up there.

When did Lorne become another gay suburb?................

Comment

• Thanks for the support guys <3

Comment

• Ok so im in the market for an E36 BMW. I can't find any 325 or 328i 6 cylinders that are to my liking. Do i wait for the right one, whenever that will be, or just buy a 318iS with full M3 options.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Hakhawk or someone chime in for your advice.

Comment

• I spent 12 months looking for an E36 M3(Aus wide, didn't bother me) and eventually gave up and bought my E24(next favourite BMW) and put the rest back into my mortgage. Since then when I've looked at carsales a few times there has been an ideal M3, but how long do you wait!?!? I don't regret getting my E24 at all as the money was better back in my loan.....I might try and look for an M3 again when I'm done with the 635.

If the perfect 318is pops up, grab it I'd say, otherwise wait a bit longer, especially if it's only been a few weeks.

Comment

• Cheers for the response. Im just after a Manual Coupe in a decent colour. I found a white with red interior here in S.A, but heaps of rust above the front windshield was the turnoff. I have found a Cosmos Black 1995 318iS with full M3 options, manual, sunroof and decent kms in good condition.

I just know the 318iS will bug me for power. But then none of the 325s come with bodykits etc, so i guess i just need to weigh up the cost of features vs. engine conversion. Decisions decisions.

Comment

• Whats the budget ?

Comment

• 7.5k give or take. Thats really all they are worth, people just ask stupid money for them.

Comment

• So, im in Bali.

The scene is a tad different, to say the least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jordan. View Post
                            So, im in Bali.

The scene is a tad different, to say the least.
                            Bali? quick, buy Bintang singlet....holiday complete. AHHAHAHAHHAA
                            S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              Bali? quick, buy Bintang singlet....holiday complete. AHHAHAHAHHAA
                              Is it bad that im sitting at a bar with a bintang singlet on drinking bintang? Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by dvious View Post
                                7.5k give or take. Thats really all they are worth, people just ask stupid money for them.
                                you're right about people dreaming about prices!!

decking the exterior out in m3 bits is cheap, aftermarket plastic bumpers and skirts you'll have for $7-800, then paint.

if you want a 6, get a 6. if you decide to swap from the 318is to a 6, remember you need to do diff(or risk breaking it), which is another cost.

the 318is was fun, but definately not fast. you could boost it with a turbo or supercharger, plenty of space in the bay for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X