Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo....... who's had surgery on their back? specifically a discectomy?
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• You poor cunt. If you need anything holla at me

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Soooo....... who's had surgery on their back? specifically a discectomy?
        Wow, serious man. good luck with it all.
        Originally posted by TRaNz
        omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Beware View Post
          Those Equips are seriously awesome!!! Are they the ones off the white E46 M3 in the US?
          Thanks. Not his set but he made this set for me. New barrels, new lips and refurbished (brushed + clearcoat) centers. He told me I could go any size/offset so I went with 18x10 ET13 and 18x12 ET22. My rears are the same as his, but his fronts are 18x10.5

Comment

• Very nice, love the brushed faces.....I'd like to do one of my future sets with a brushed finish. Hopefully you don't have to beat the inners of the guards in the rear too much to make them fit.

Here's my next set almost done.....I decided to go with the ACS instead of the Breytons as these were already split and needed minimal work(paint and fresh polish), whereas the Breytons needed splitting and milling. I'll be moving house in the new year and then going back to Japan for a break, so I'll hopefully have them on by Feb, but who knows, no huge rush.

Comment

• You are a God, dude.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Quick question, does anybody know if lips/barrels are able to be plated? Excuse the ignorance if its obvious...

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
                  Quick question, does anybody know if lips/barrels are able to be plated? Excuse the ignorance if its obvious...
                  3 of the 4 sets of autostrada lips iv had my hands on have been anodised, which I guess you could count as plating.

Those ACs look amazing!!!

Got a 215/35 fitted up the to the CH, was too close to tell if the fitment would work with the bags without a tyre on there. Really hope they fit, would be a dope daily wheel and almost legal for an added bonus
                  Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• where getting a lot of euro back packers coming into Autobarn lately, it's mostly annoying when you can't understand them but this one girl today, woah. think Nadia from american pie but twice as hot and wearing tiny hot pink short shorts. thank fuck for back packers

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                      Very nice, love the brushed faces.....I'd like to do one of my future sets with a brushed finish. Hopefully you don't have to beat the inners of the guards in the rear too much to make them fit.

Here's my next set almost done.....I decided to go with the ACS instead of the Breytons as these were already split and needed minimal work(paint and fresh polish), whereas the Breytons needed splitting and milling. I'll be moving house in the new year and then going back to Japan for a break, so I'll hopefully have them on by Feb, but who knows, no huge rush.

Looks great man! What size/offset you going?

Comment

• whos got tyre hook ups?

Comment

• Ox, my dad had that back surgery. What do you want to know about it?

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• want to know if its worth having at the age of 24, or if I should just stick to physio and deal with the pain...

The slightest risk of losing bowel control or becoming parallised waist down kinda scares me... its slim, but knowing my luck, it will happen to me lol. Then id kill myself.

Comment

• My dad had when he has 45 due to work injury and he has recovered really well, he put in alot of effort in physio therapy and is back to where he was bodywise when he was 35.

Oh course he is pdh teacher and physical activeness is his lively hood so getting back at was a massive neccesity.

I think personally it would be worth it just to get back to a good body state, just put in the hard yards with recovery. I'm sure you know all of this.

I'd ask what he thinks but he is asleep.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• if you could get his input i'd appreciated it.

Go wake him up, ill wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X