Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahaha i remember watching it up on the sydney trip "how come he's breaking in?" "because he doesn't have the key"

which store you at envyxf? I'm at the chaddy one lol

Comment

• See what I mean though?

Ah well, time for sleep. Makes me seriously upset that we have lost someone that had so much more to give. Too soon junior.
      IG: @sebastienaudeon
      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
      *pats Sebs head*
      there there.
      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Paul Walker
        who art in heaven
        Brian Earl Spillner be thy name
        By NOS bottle be done
        Thy race will be won
        too soon junior you are with Jesse in heaven
        give us this day, our Motec exhaust
        and forgive us for the tuna sandwiches
        as we forgive those like domenic toretto
        but deliver us from 12 gear changes

Amen

RIP
        Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Aww man, dude did anybody else see Tyrese Gibsons reaction at the memorial site on the news this morning?

Fuck. Ugh, I totally understand what you guys mean by it feels like you've lost a friend without ever knowing him.

Such an odd feeling...

Comment

• Yeah just saw it on TMZ, very sad.

To lighten the mood a little bit, how was Rebuild? Classic Japan was great.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnvyXF View Post
              My friends at alfa motorsport have asked me to display my ute among a few other cars at the hampton park Christmas festival in Melbourne tomorrow. Anybody on here going to be there?
              Is that the guy that makes all the fiber glass stuff. If so the air dams they make are amazing!

Comment

• He died doing what he loved.

Another note, whats the best method of repairing curbed lips?
                IG: wade_rees_
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                  hahahahaha i remember watching it up on the sydney trip "how come he's breaking in?" "because he doesn't have the key"

which store you at envyxf? I'm at the chaddy one lol
                  ahh good to see another autobarn slave on here! i'm at the Wonthaggi store

Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                  See what I mean though?

Ah well, time for sleep. Makes me seriously upset that we have lost someone that had so much more to give. Too soon junior.
                  i know exactly what you mean there mate, these movies may not have been perfect but i think for our age group especially they bring a lot of great memories, and walker was a big part of that! may he rest in peace.

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                  Is that the guy that makes all the fiber glass stuff. If so the air dams they make are amazing!
                  yeah mate thats the one! they are the coolest people you will ever meet as well.

sorry about the shitty mobile photo but the green XR, whichs runs early 10's by the way, belongs to alfa. and the m series belongs to them as well. you guys would love it, its a mostly original 5 speed manny with some later model m series rims with decent stance, full factory recaro interior. sounds great too. he was telling me that there arent many of that model in the country with the options he has.

Comment

• I can't believe how clean your car is Envy,

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Wheels arrived today, yay! Got them opticoated by Elite Finish then did a test fit. Fronts should be okay, just need to dial in another -1.5 deg camber or so. Rears are gonna be harder. The inner barrel is already hitting the inner wheel well wall (this was expected though). So gonna need to hammer that area flat I have center caps, just haven't put them on yet.

Comment

• jesus titty fuck they look good.

Comment

• omg....HHNNNNGGGGGG.....beaUUUUUUU =D
                          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Bbq at mine.

Serving a bit of char grilled p. Walker with a side of carera gt.

Comment

• shut the fuck up moh, you're not funny cunt.
                              Originally posted by anth
                              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Dw bro its halal

Comment

Working...
                                X