Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely go the wobble bolts! In the newer VWs heaps of guys use them to run a 5x114.3 wheel on a 5x112 hub (although I believe that's about the limit) so 5x120.65 on a 5x120 would be plenty safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
      How bout this heat?
      wut heat? its melbourne, heat dont exist. haha
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
        Ha. Need something to go camping/daily/weekend warrior sorta thing.

Under finance, got a mate who knows a fella at VW. Looking at a single cab TDI400.
        Keep us updated!

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Fak this heat.

Time to jump in the spa.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
              Fak this heat.

Time to jump in the spa.
              definition of spa is a bath containing hot aerated water.

doesnt like the heat, but goes in a spa to endure more heat?
              logic?
              Rob
              getout.

Comment

• Aussie Random Thread.

Drink a hot drink and it'll cool you down. Hmmm.

Prefer beer.
                IG: wade_rees_
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• test fitted my wheels on mates jzx, car is a tad liftkit so more lows have been added via photoshop, but he's pretty much convinced to get air cups now haha

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                    test fitted my wheels on mates jzx, car is a tad liftkit so more lows have been added via photoshop, but he's pretty much convinced to get air cups now haha
                    Looks so good! I had to look up what air cups were. I like the idea but don't see what the benefit to them is over bags? Would be the same amount of effort to install also...

Comment

• Originally posted by anthony--t View Post
                      Looks so good! I had to look up what air cups were. I like the idea but don't see what the benefit to them is over bags? Would be the same amount of effort to install also...
                      pretty much. they're a bit better for bang for buck (if you already have coilovers), and horses for courses, some people prefer coilovers due to stiffness and being able to make precise adjustments etc, others prefer bags.

BUT, here in WA, generally you can get through pits with coilovers and no permits, so chances are you may also pass with air cups if they go unnoticed!

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                        definition of spa is a bath containing hot aerated water.

doesnt like the heat, but goes in a spa to endure more heat?
                        logic?
                        Rob
                        getout.
                        Tranz you retard spa does not mean hot water lol. I was bubbling away today with a cool water temp of 28 degrees.

Yes Tranz this is the year 2013 spas do have adjustable thermostats.

DICKHEADDDDDD
                        GET OUT

Comment

• google the definition of spa, thats the answer it gave.

Google > fatRob.

Comment

• gday guys, good to see theres so many aussies on this forum.
                            wish i hadn't worked nine to 6 today, would have been perfect beach weather. anybody on here take advantage of this rare heat?

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
                              pretty much. they're a bit better for bang for buck (if you already have coilovers), and horses for courses, some people prefer coilovers due to stiffness and being able to make precise adjustments etc, others prefer bags.

BUT, here in WA, generally you can get through pits with coilovers and no permits, so chances are you may also pass with air cups if they go unnoticed!
                              Oh so the air cup is a seperate purchase piece that goes on the coilover? I understand now! I can definitely see how it'd be cheaper opposed to whole new bag struts and potentially transferable between cars? Cool idea. I remember kw having something similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnvyXF View Post
                                gday guys, good to see theres so many aussies on this forum.
                                wish i hadn't worked nine to 6 today, would have been perfect beach weather. anybody on here take advantage of this rare heat?
                                had work in the evening today. Went for a cruise with some mates on some of the best backroads of diamond creek. Killed some twisties then chilled at St Andrews pub..$18 porterhouse and chips best Ive had in ages!

potato stancecrew checking in lol
                                Like a glove

Comment

Working...
                                X