Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best bet is re drilling I suppose for the long run.
    IG: wade_rees_
    BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• skyline so close.

how long does fedex priority freight take? from japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
        skyline so close.
        that thing of yours wont ever be done. youre shit. <3
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
          I cant find any wobble bolts for BMW specifically but I can't see why the ones used on VW and Audi differ. This is the first time dealing with wobble bolts personally. Most BMWs have M12x1.5 wheel bolts. Anyone got better ideas? Adapters are out of the question.
          Originally posted by Spados. View Post
          Best bet is re drilling I suppose for the long run.
          lol, dyl/stu/vw boys will have the answer for you, give it a day or two for em to check the forum.

5x120 to 120.65
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• sad news. One of my favourite all time vlog build series' has come to an end. Have been following this for what seems like years and its sparked so much appreciation for volvos, tuning, and proper man mods like cutting, welding, adapting, boosting and blowing shit up. Will miss you, bamse & his volvo. swedish burnout machine and funny dude...no homo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yweP8y7rQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yweP8y7rQ[/ame]
            Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              that thing of yours wont ever be done. youre shit. <3
              Fak u mang.

Cant wait to drive it with the new clutch... full hekkaz clutch

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                Best bet is re drilling I suppose for the long rI'm sure .
                Originally posted by Spados. View Post
                I cant find any wobble bolts for BMW specifically but I can't see why the ones used on VW and Audi differ. This is the first time dealing with wobble bolts personally. Most BMWs have M12x1.5 wheel bolts. Anyone got better ideas? Adapters are out of the question.
                Most of the wobbles doing the rounds on vw/audi forums will be 14x1.5.
                Im sure iv seen 12mm before, just will have to look for someone using thenon a older dub which I havnt seen in aus yet.
                I'm not sure what oxer or Romans take on elongating the holes for such a small pcd adjustment is? Or redrilling the 5x120 pattern straight over it using a 13mm hole to centre it?
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Hey Anth did you take your wheels to that dude off Bakers rd in Coburg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    You're such a fkn faggot.
                    20 bucks is 20 bucks.

Originally posted by danielsahhhn View Post
                    sad news. One of my favourite all time vlog build series' has come to an end. Have been following this for what seems like years and its sparked so much appreciation for volvos, tuning, and proper man mods like cutting, welding, adapting, boosting and blowing shit up. Will miss you, bamse & his volvo. swedish burnout machine and funny dude...no homo
                    Why am I just finding out about this now?

Originally posted by RBT View Post
                    Hey Anth did you take your wheels to that dude off Bakers rd in Coburg?
                    Yeah I did, how come? Now I'm taking them to a metal polishing place that is also off Bakers road, see what he says.
                    Last edited by anth; 11-25-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• You can get M12x1.5 wobbles on ebay from a fair few different places....some list them as 'wobbly bolts' or 'PCD variation bolts'. Searching 'wobble bolts' doesn't get many results so try the others.

Comment

• Fedex hurry the fuck up

Comment

• Just curious usually hes pretty good with prices.

Comment

• Searched "PCD variation bolts m12x1.5"

store called Steadygarage sells them in sets of 4 for $16 each. Seems that's the way to go.
                            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                              Just curious usually hes pretty good with prices.
                              Prices aside, he can be a bit difficult to deal with. This metal polisher around the corner seems nice so far, I'll update with how things go, hopefully I didn't fuck them too much by sandblasting them.

Comment

• Aussie Random Thread.

How bout this heat?
                                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

Working...
                                X