Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I expect you to drive it down for Christmas part at mine Moh. I also expect Oxer to come.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
      Daily wheels already bought lol

The rest goes into savings
      Did you get those bugattis i showed.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
        emailed them tonight, and got an email back within an hour or so, the word is

These are planned in the production for within 2 weeks now
        so now its a waiting game, and making sure i dont let time run out for filing a paypal claim. wont have them built til after christmas now i guess
        Thats the part I don't really understand....so in total they're saying it'll be a month since you ordered until the parts are made, why? If you list something on your site, do as some other sites do and say either "in stock" or "3-4 weeks" or at least say so on day one. BBS wheel halves aren't exactly uncommon and they really should stock that sort of stuff ready for orders if they have a decent sized online business.

Make sure you don't run out of time, because I bet it comes suspiciously close to the 45 days paypal gives you before you get any sort of definitive answer.

Comment

• yeh, bit silly. i shouldve gone with someone else. my lips were sent next day, i cant see why barrels wouldnt be the same, as you said theyre fair common.

ill be opening a paypal dispute before time runs out regardless, unless they actually arrive before then(doubtful).

Comment

Dat first pay cheque from new job <3
            haha i remember dat feel. few days before i got it i was like fuck yeah gonna blow it all at the one place, actually got it then was like hmm it's actually nice having money again so it all went into the bank.

Comment

• getout
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• What Tranz said.
                IG: wade_rees_
                BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Moe lets hop those rear quarters don't crack again.

When you dropping the engine in?

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                    yeh, bit silly. i shouldve gone with someone else. my lips were sent next day, i cant see why barrels wouldnt be the same, as you said theyre fair common.

ill be opening a paypal dispute before time runs out regardless, unless they actually arrive before then(doubtful).
                    I had a similar issue with a vendor overseas. Don't worry if it's past the paypal period, just file a dispute with your credit card/bank. That's what I did. Got the money back within 2 weeks.

My wheels are finally built. Should be shipped soon.

Comment

• ^^^More!

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                        Did you get those bugattis i showed.
                        Sure did! Now I just need to find some 5x100-114.3 15mm adapters.
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• keen for more pics of Mohs over sized paper weight and atings wheels!
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Yes!

A place in Sydney quoted me $300 for a set in those specs.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

adaptec bro
                              Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Adaptec only do 19mm one piece adapters on their website Dylan, I am disappoint.

I'm assuming if I email them they'd be all good to do 15mm ones though.
                                1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                                there there.

Comment

Working...
                                X