Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A mate linked me to your classified thread for the CCWs on Ozhonda Oxer and said that I should get something like them. Would love Classics in 18".

Got anything else replacing the CCWs on the Civic?

Comment

• Originally posted by JC. View Post
      Obviously only if you don't mind me asking, but how did you manage that? I can't think of many ways you could end up with a protruding disc other than lifting something incredibly heavy with your back instead of your legs?
      I work in a distribution center for woolworths, i lift roughly 600 boxes an hour. they arent heavy, but being a repetitive job, it was only a matter of time.

Originally posted by dartology View Post
      A mate linked me to your classified thread for the CCWs on Ozhonda Oxer and said that I should get something like them. Would love Classics in 18".

Got anything else replacing the CCWs on the Civic?
      I have many sets.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        I work in a distribution center for woolworths, i lift roughly 600 boxes an hour. they arent heavy, but being a repetitive job, it was only a matter of time.
        True... that was the only other scenario I could think of as well. Would Woolworths accept that as a work compo case?

Comment

True... that was the only other scenario I could think of as well. Would Woolworths accept that as a work compo case?
          I work for an agency, not direct for woolies. work cover is in the process

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            I work for an agency, not direct for woolies. work cover is in the process
            Awesome to hear! Just dont go mixing oxy and alcohol, you'll get all kinds of fucked up haha

Comment

• Wheel idea's for the skyline? Looking for 17's or 18's...

Last edited by Guest; 11-09-2013, 06:41 PM.

Comment

• Taking a shit and smelling last nights wild turkey..... Not a good morning

Comment

• I love taking shits and smelling what I ate and drank the night before.

Except for chinabar on Friday night aye Ox lol.

Comment

Wheel idea's for the skyline? Looking for 17's or 18's...

17" Regas would look fantastic.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                      I love taking shits and smelling what I ate and drank the night before.

Except for chinabar on Friday night aye Ox lol.
                      oxy's constipate you, still trying to shit it out.

Comment

• jonos s13 e-rants have been giving me stage 3 aids, However, today stu's facebook posts have restored my jimmies and bringing all the lolsz..repped
                        Like a glove

Comment

• Then I came in and tried to make it all better hahaha

Comment

• i need fb just for teh lulz.... since jono doesnt post here anymore.

Comment

• his got a "build" thread on jdmst lol

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/show...07#post1462307

Comment

• anyone know where I can buy some guard glue and fake bolt heads?

Comment

Working...
                                X