Comment

• Pulp fiction on GO!

Go.
      IG: wade_rees_
      BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• Originally posted by Spados. View Post
        Selling the RS' Troy?
        rs? you mean the rc's? and not sure, ill hold onto them for now, see how i feel in a few months. its hard letting go of hard to find wheels

Comment

• Yes RC's Hard to tell being dark.
          IG: wade_rees_
          BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• you know the VW/Audi community has gone full retard when they advertise genuine wheels as 'styles'
            Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Shut up dylan you obviously dont know who I am I can get you banned in 2 seconds flat

Comment

• link?
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                  Shut up dylan you obviously dont know who I am I can get you banned in 2 seconds flat
                  LOL

i was keen for a punchon
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                    Shut up dylan you obviously dont know who I am I can get you banned in 2 seconds flat
                    lolwut, where was this?
                    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                      link?
                      http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....k-Ventus-Tyres

http://www.ozaudi.com/forums/car-par...s-w-tyres.html

http://www.vwgolf.net.au/showthread....inch-RS6-wheel

I actually have a set of those in the first link, so much crap on the net about them I cant work out that they are really called

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        LOL

i was keen for a punchon
                        I didn't know what to make if the situation so I startrd trying to sell my mazda tributary to your mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                          yes? (for ox, i got center caps coming )

18in upsize? Where'd you source the lips/barrels from? Will look nice all done and on the 36....sticking with that machined/grey centre style, or something else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beware View Post
                            18in upsize? Where'd you source the lips/barrels from? Will look nice all done and on the 36....sticking with that machined/grey centre style, or something else?
                            the style of lip makes them look upsized(pretty sure i measured them right when i got home), but theyre still just 17s. lips came from http://iclair.de/ and barrels are coming from http://www.concept-wheels.be/

have decided on the dull bbs gold for the faces, with black bolts and hex's

Comment

• Fair enough....yeah the "bolt shelf" being fatter makes them look upsized. I'm thinking about converting some of my OZ wheels from 17in to 18in if the cost to do so isn't silly and I can find somewhere that does lips/barrels.

I've seen that iclair place on ebay, might use them next.....I hope you have better luck than I did with concept-wheels as I had a terrible run with them!! Any reason you're getting the lips and barrels from different places?

Gold on black should look great!!

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                                So I was thinking, some time later during the Xmas break, we should all go to adventure park for some fun. And we can roll Moh down the slides too! Of course this including a BBQ sesh. Lemme kno
                                Keen!!
                                Originally posted by TRaNz
                                omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X