X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
    yeah was good.
    im not mad on vintage stuff, but is still well worth the look.

we talking about the birds stu was stalking or cars btw...?
    Hagahagaha

Hope you ok oxer babe.
    [QUOTE=Oxer;1593769]I Love VW's[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
      westcoast customs

Comment

• neighbor reversed into the ek.... Full creased the driver side c pillar because 4x4 troop carrier ute.

Didnt see it happen though so can't confront him, what I get for parking on the street I guess.
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• neighbour reversed into your car and didnt even confront you about it?

time to start fucking with him I say
          Originally posted by TRaNz
          We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Originally posted by foffa View Post
            neighbour reversed into your car and didnt even confront you about it?

time to start fucking with him I say
            no, I cant confront him about it because I have no grounds, apart from knowing it was him due to the height of his tray.

What can i do? At the end of the day these cunts know I take pride in my cars, not much I cn do to them with out them destroying my car on the street.

Comment

• no I completely understand you not wanting to confront him about it because you have no proof, but for him to not confront you, is a low blow.

fuck that guy.
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• he's a junkie 27y/o still living at home, there's 4 kids, all of driving age there now.

Comment

• if there's paint transfer on his tray you can nab him ox but he most likely won't have insurance and will offer to pay you $1 a week or some shit

and vicroads the dumb cunts sent me a letter stating the rego will be suspended on the subaru on the 9/11/13 because I didn't clear the defect even though I did it on the 11th this month lol

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                    OMFG....im sorry...this has made my week....AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Ox wtf.

Comment

• can you mill/machine BBS mounting faces to make the offset more pissweak? Or not enough meat there to do it.

Found a Set of BBS RC300 for cheap.

Only thing is it's 8.5 +13 all round, in the back thats fine, but up front that's 15mm more poke than what I have now lol. Fuk
                        Fair Dinkum

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryPerkins View Post
                          can you mill/machine BBS mounting faces to make the offset more pissweak? Or not enough meat there to do it.

Found a Set of BBS RC300 for cheap.

Only thing is it's 8.5 +13 all round, in the back thats fine, but up front that's 15mm more poke than what I have now lol. Fuk
                          Depends on the wheel, most of the bbs (havnt had RC yet) iv owned wouldnt want to shave much more then 3mm off

Not having a good run Ox!
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• lol im loving life atm.

VL is for sale, spread the word.

Comment

• What your car should have looked like Moh you shit cunt.

Comment

• was just about to say Moh just told me he is going to lower his car on facebook.
                                kid has seen the light
                                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Working...
                                X