Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motorclassica was epic. Sooooo many drool worthy pieces. Very impressed with what Melbourne put together. Definitely going again next year!

Comment

• yeah was good.
      im not mad on vintage stuff, but is still well worth the look.

we talking about the birds stu was stalking or cars btw...?
      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• yay, have to get a ct scan today.

loving life -_-
        Originally posted by anth
        Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Sux bro and yes you forgot my tyres again you shit cunt

Comment

• mmmmm Carly Rae Jepsen.
            IG: wade_rees_
            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• that sucks ox!

Comment

• Hope all is good Oxer!!
                Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                  yay, have to get a ct scan today.

loving life -_-
                  Not cheap if you are paying.

Comment

• so we sold this lancer wagon a couple years ago, and told the guy if he ever sells it to let us know, as it was a great daily bus.

he emailed us last night, and said its ours for a bottle of johnnie walker blue label. it needs a windscreen and an air freshen(he smoked in it) all he did to it was new tyres and a top radiator hose, and it still gets 600ks to a tank, so we're picking it up on sunday.

i tested the xxrs i had from the e21 on it before we sold it, and i p-chopped it lower(3 years ago going by the image details), as its 4x4 status atm.

i think once rego is transferred, i need to sort out giving it a drop and a set of wheels, maybe the simmons v4s ive got in the shed. will probably go to the sister to cruise around in, as she wants to learn manual

im kind of excited to see it again!!
                    Last edited by hakhawk; 10-29-2013, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                      Hope all is good Oxer!!
                      Not bad, could be worse I guess lol....

Originally posted by Water Boy View Post
                      Not cheap if you are paying.
                      work cover will be reimbursing it.

Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                      so we sold this lancer wagon a couple years ago, and told the guy if he ever sells it to let us know, as it was a great daily bus.

he emailed us last night, and said its ours for a bottle of johnnie walker blue label. it needs a windscreen and an air freshen(he smoked in it) all he did to it was new tyres and a top radiator hose, and it still gets 600ks to a tank, so we're picking it up on sunday.

i tested the xxrs i had from the e21 on it before we sold it, and i p-chopped it lower(3 years ago going by the image details), as its 4x4 status atm.

i think once rego is transferred, i need to sort out giving it a drop and a set of wheels, maybe the simmons v4s ive got in the shed. will probably go to the sister to cruise around in, as she wants to learn manual

im kind of excited to see it again!!
                      Not bad.

Comment

• Some good progress on the golf, updated the thread, and had a shower. Time for sleeps, goodnight bebz xoxo

Comment

• You not gonna die in my cab clackhead.

Drink this, this hardcore shit, made from plant shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            You not gonna die in my cab clackhead.

Drink this, this hardcore shit, made from plant shit.
                            Top movie 👍

Don't pop a blood vessel you little penis.
                            IG: wade_rees_
                            BMW 320i E30 turbo

Comment

• WOO HOO just got a call from the engine builder and the motor is stripped and in the acid bath. Also oversized valves are ordered.

All the machining should start tomorrow!

Comment

• Originally posted by RBT View Post
                                WOO HOO just got a call from the engine builder and the motor is stripped and in the acid bath. Also oversized valves are ordered.

All the machining should start tomorrow!
                                westcoast customs
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X