X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friend screenshotted this to me since i'm not in that cancerous group

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
      Also, has anyone had any experience with S14s. I'm looking at a zenki front tomorrow after exams.
      Apart from general wear and tear would should i look out for.
      watchout for lowballers..........
      Originally posted by Smeeeb
      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• George you gyspy cunt.
        Tell me more about that cunts fucking impuls.
        I want impuls

Comment

• My defect notice states Audi sedan, not vw bora.
          Anyway of getting out of it?
          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
            No one's going to be looking for it, they'll be checking vin numbers, engine numbers, bushes, seat belts, etc. Just make sure it looks factory i.e. no big glooby welds, all painted one colour (texturised undercoat will help), no odd shapes.
            Yeah anth that's been my precious experience, that they check for more straight forward stuff. The welds came up really good and look oem to some degree.

Also moh you fucking habbib they were 15" 4x114 so shut your face they won't fit on you family sedan skyrine

Comment

• Splits?

Comment

• Lol neni!
                Originally posted by TRaNz
                We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• The S14 i went and saw was so clean. I am going to sort financials and get it most likely.

http://smeeezus.tumblr.com/

Instragram @Smeeeb

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewn View Post
                    friend screenshotted this to me since i'm not in that cancerous group
                    mcmm is really not that bad dude. There are 0 commo asshats and all the trolls are long gone. Heaps of great mini meets and cruises with local people that are all sensible and pretty funny.

This is one post that is retarted amongst the rest which are ok...there will always be potato's even on SW.

For the record I disagree with the guy haha your whip looks antiseptic with the white writing but ehh who am I
                    Like a glove

Comment

• Originally posted by Smeeeb View Post
                      The S14 i went and saw was so clean. I am going to sort financials and get it most likely.
                      make sure you have enough money, nothing worse then rocking up with short money....
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• LOL neni agrees on price but pays less just cause smeeeb

Comment

• Lol gone and done it again. So, maybe cashing in my licence isnt such a bad idea -.-
                          Should be fixed in the next few days after picking up a couple parts. (door and a guard). Repairing the bumper
                          Also, running stockies because uni life is a poor life.

Comment

• bahahha neni
                            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
                            getout.

Comment

• I took a trip back up to Brisbane and the Gold Coast over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised at the lack of rice. Get back to Melbourne and first thing I saw was a blue and gold WRX with gold wheels and tan interior. Full sex-spec.

Anyone go to Motorclassica, and was it any good? I'm assuming the WRX must have been down from Sydney for it.

Comment

• Motorclassica is an amazing show if you're into classic/vintage cars and bikes, so much quality there. I went last year, spewing I couldn't make it this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X