X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    Ah fair enough.
    Yeah friends with Dave, same level like Emz. hahaha, coz he also worked with me back when i was at Coles. Tis how they met, but im sure you already know that...LuLz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
      Not, msg me tomoz to remind me. lol
      actually, I was thinking of popping into commcar and seeing if they have re-co units, since it's just across the road from work.

Comment

• such a bummmm Anfffff.
        Need to do a SW dinner where Anfff comes so i can finally meet him and shit.
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
          actually, I was thinking of popping into commcar and seeing if they have re-co units, since it's just across the road from work.
          msc will get it cheaper from commcar if they have them.... Remind me tomorrow.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            msc will get it cheaper from commcar if they have them.... Remind me tomorrow.
            Swoit.

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
            such a bummmm Anfffff.
            Need to do a SW dinner where Anfff comes so i can finally meet him and shit.
            Ribs n Burgers, full onion ring sesh.

Comment

• Hey guys, when welding in sheets of metal or any sort, if you don't have access behind the panel, what can be done to coat it and prevent rust? Also to remove flaking paint/burn etc

Comment

• cake it with etch with any means possible, if its sealed completely, then you cant do shit unless you're gonna dip it.

Comment

• What about places that's just hard to reach dude? And won't be fully sealed pff

Comment

• Mornington peninsula chocolates. My god.
                    We must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                      What about places that's just hard to reach dude? And won't be fully sealed pff
                      Do you have access to the area before you start welding in new metal? If so, you can buy rattle-can primers that you can weld over. Paint it on first, then weld.

Otherwise, there might be some underbody/tar/deadener sprays that you can buy with extended nozzles for hard to reach places. Try shops like Auto One.

Comment

What about places that's just hard to reach dude? And won't be fully sealed pff
                        by the time it rusts through, you will have done one of 3 things. 1. written the car off 2. sold the car off 3. still have the car in about 40 years and you'll rebuild it.

I dont see option 3 lasting.

Comment

• derp

Comment

• Oh no, the golf will be staying oxy. I've moved three houses and it hasn't left my side. Am planning to do a worthersee or sowo tours. Thanks anth, I will have access before welding it shut, I will try and see what weld over primers there are

Comment

Oh no, the golf will be staying oxy. I've moved three houses and it hasn't left my side. Am planning to do a worthersee or sowo tours. Thanks anth, I will have access before welding it shut, I will try and see what weld over primers there are
                              I have been told that the copper ones are better than the grey zinc ones.

lol @ shipping your car o/s for a show

Comment

• Missing the bug so much today.

On the hunt for another one to do as a project. Fuck it. I need another one bad.
                                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                                *pats Sebs head*
                                there there.
                                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Working...
                                X