This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by anth View Post
    I don't mind the TT wheels but not in 17, IMO they look better in 18 on an mk4. Should have just kept my aristo reps, but fark they were a pain in the ass to clean!
    there is a set of bora sports on there now for $750 or something with rubber, been up a while so could offer less
    Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• how mut ukley?
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        how mut ukley?
        For the wagon? I was asking 600 but ill keep it now.

Comment

• lol k

Comment

• Why u wanna buy it?

Comment

• bcoz his balls arent in someones handbag?
              S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• HELP

Any melbourne people have some 4x100 spacers I can borrow for this weekend. I dont think mine will arrive in time.

Need a pair like 10/12/15 or 18 etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Orsi75nidf
                  I'd rather have a decent job and pay my taxes...
                  getout.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                    there is a set of bora sports on there now for $750 or something with rubber, been up a while so could offer less
                    Got a link?

Also, had a flat battery the other day, now the radio is asking for a code, any idea how I can get it without taking the HU out?

Comment

• call vw

Comment

Got a link?

Also, had a flat battery the other day, now the radio is asking for a code, any idea how I can get it without taking the HU out?
                        http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...-n9-90839.html

Few there.

Either vw as ox said, or it might be in your manual on a piece of card
                        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

Got a link?

you have to rebuild the engine to bypass the code you unsupportive bumhole. hahahaha.
                          did u meet up with Emily n Dave while in the US,?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                            Either vw as ox said, or it might be in your manual on a piece of card
                            Found it in a separate book just for the radio, had the code stamped in it, win.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            call vw
                            That would be painful. Any luck on alternators?

Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                            you have to rebuild the engine to bypass the code you unsupportive bumhole. hahahaha.
                            did u meet up with Emily n Dave while in the US,?
                            lol. Nah man, we're not that close, I only ever see her if she's at her sisters place at the same time as me. You friends with Dave? (assuming that's the bf she's had for years?)

Comment

lol. Nah man, we're not that close, I only ever see her if she's at her sisters place at the same time as me. You friends with Dave? (assuming that's the bf she's had for years?)
                              Ah fair enough.
                              Yeah friends with Dave, same level like Emz. hahaha, coz he also worked with me back when i was at Coles. Tis how they met, but im sure you already know that...LuLz.

Comment

Found it in a separate book just for the radio, had the code stamped in it, win.

That would be painful. Any luck on alternators?

Not, msg me tomoz to remind me. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X