Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry I'm not doing a cup edition bumper swap on my volkswagen.
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    We ride homos together, we die homos together. Homos 4 Lyfe. <3

Comment

• Received witness summons tonight.

A guy is trying to fight 16 charges related to hitting 4 parked cars, breaking the driver of the first cars back and rolling countless times.

Why is the world so dumb?

Comment

• was wondering what all those instagram pics were for... you're going to fucking **** being cross-examined if you are a "key" witness..

Comment

• Originally posted by rom2nv View Post
          was wondering what all those instagram pics were for... you're going to fucking **** being cross-examined if you are a "key" witness..
          I am a key witness Im one of 4. The others being 2 cops and the crash investigators whatever they are called. The officer who served me my summons (is who will be in court with me) was saying that the guys defence have admitted to knowing their client is fucked but they just have to press on. Fighting 16 charges but there is no way he cant be guilty. Its retarded

Comment

• #strayalawsystem
            03' Toyota Crown Athlete V Premium

Originally posted by TRaNz
            getout.

Comment

• 16 charges and they will give him 2 years. 1 charge of driving modified and you'd get life. Sense in this country equal zero haha

Comment

• Golf needs tyres, would prefer to buy some OEM 17's with tyres instead of replacing the stockies. Jump on VWW and someone has sold a set of the ones that I like for $300. FML!

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                  16 charges and they will give him 2 years. 1 charge of driving modified and you'd get life. Sense in this country equal zero haha
                  Well its in regards to a car accident whilst racing, so he will probably get life with no parole

But out of the 4 cars he collided with, calculations from the G forces sensors (in the 2nd car) he hit at 120km/h in a 60 zone. If he walks away from this I'll have no faith in the justice system. Not that I really do as it is.

Comment

• The prick will prob get loss of license for 2 years and a fine.

Straya M8!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                      Golf needs tyres, would prefer to buy some OEM 17's with tyres instead of replacing the stockies. Jump on VWW and someone has sold a set of the ones that I like for $300. FML!
                      What you after Anth?
                      ill key a eye out for you
                      Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
                        What you after Anth?
                        ill key a eye out for you
                        I like those 5 spoke 17s, they look good on the Golfs without lowering. Can't believe I missed a set for 300!

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                          I like those 5 spoke 17s, they look good on the Golfs without lowering. Can't believe I missed a set for 300!

http://www.vwwatercooled.com.au/foru...100-90019.html
                          hmm have seen them cheaper in the past...
                          ill keep a eye out, bora sports or TT/S3 wheels also a option (better specs)?
                          Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• I don't mind the TT wheels but not in 17, IMO they look better in 18 on an mk4. Should have just kept my aristo reps, but fark they were a pain in the ass to clean!

Comment

• Purchased paint for the skyline today...

Mercedes Benz OEM colour, it's a deep metallic green.

Getting excited!

Comment

• So the guy who was gonna buy the wagon off me now cant. Think i might keep it

Comment

Working...
                                X